Trump magnanimous in Jones victory.

CrustyDick you always bring up me wanting a good woman as if that is a bad thing. Maybe in your neighborhood or your circle of friends wanting to find a good woman Is impossible and considered a character flaw, but in my world it’s a admirable trait. So when your taking your penicillin because of the women you chase think of how you should have been more like me. That’s why you are CrustyDick and always will be. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
" So when YOUR taking YOUR penicillin... " Way to go " PERFESSER " !! Great job of trying to lecture others from that friggen haughty liberal " do as I say because I know better and am better than you " . So much for YOUR skills in spelling and grammar AGAIN !!!!!
At least Pho Pocket's dumpster does have A/C and a bench...

Originally Posted by lustylad
MT Fluffer must have really impressed assup to be allowed to " field test " assup's new " mobile " gloryhole design ! Will their next step be a travel trailer ? Mebbe assup can use his DOTY winnings to expand his Gloryhole empire with these newest 'holes ! It would keep MT Fluffer and HIS butt buddy LUBE out of the cold and rain in the HEB parking lots. assup wouldn't want them to show up with the flu at the next reach around crew MEATing ( especially when it's to celebrate assup's FIFTH DOTY WIN !)
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2017, 07:22 AM
Hahahaha... so tell me, PUNK, , PUNK? , PUNK? PUNK?

! Originally Posted by lustylad
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2017, 07:24 AM

Looks like you're stupidly speculating about about another poster's health, Standing Stupid.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Watch out IB...bambino will call you a Snitch for pointing out the rules!

btw, welcome back.
Watch out IB...bambino will call you a Snitch for pointing out the rules!

btw, welcome back. Originally Posted by WTF
You mean rules about outing people on a hooker board? That comes with a year long ban doesn’t it?
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2017, 07:57 AM
You mean rules about outing people on a hooker board? That comes with a year long ban doesn’t it? Originally Posted by bambino
I think your double standard got buried along with that finger up your ass!

Once again....where did this outing take place? Can you show me the thread? Or are you just making shit up because you are embarrassed that I make fun of you for liking old husky voiced women to finger your bung hole?

I said I’ll bet. I didn’t say I accepted your terms buttfucking hick. You could live in a dumpster in Beverly Hills. It doesn’t mean you’re rich like everyone else. You would be an outlier. Just as you are in god forsaken North Texas. You live in a trailer park. You’re a toothless hick. Now get the fuck away from me. I’m not your dad and your my loser son trying to impress me. Stick your stupid bets up your ass. You can’t prove anything because you’re a stupid, loser hick. Originally Posted by bambino

I would say I am amazed at how casual you are about lying your way out of a bet but I have seen you do it before.
All your insults only prove that you are cornered and trying to insult your way out.
You live in a depressed part of the country and it pisses you off how well things are here in North Texas for folks like me.

Rey chimes in like a court jester cause he has no original thoughts of his own.

You know I kicked your ass on the bet and are a welsher just like I said from the beginning.

And while I am not surprised you have a loser son and dad, I never claimed to be either. When I said "who's your daddy" I was just trying to enhance the experience you sloppy cocksucker.

As for being toothless you mixed me up with your old-ladys "Sancho" ask Rey what that means he has seen a few cum and go at his house.
He's not a teacher. And he INVITED us to hang out in his imaginary classroom. Why don't YOU beg to attend? You're the one in desperate need of higher learning. Now shut the fuck up, you trailer trash twat. Originally Posted by lustylad
So he invited you and then you asked him if you could? What a Dotard you are. And for me saying I could care less here is a little knowledge( booklernin)for you.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/lexicon_v...you_might.html

http://www.wisegeek.org/what-does-i-...-less-mean.htm
"Oh My God" that was epic, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I see you want to get in on it now fuckface. You look like a fool also. LOL! I guess you putting quotes around OMG makes you superior, do you know what a idiom is? You literally used one while berating me over it. What a fucking joke you have become. Then again, just because you are an idiot it does not mean you would know the meaning of a similar sounding word
Your parents made a mistake by having you. I bet your dad left because he didn’t believe he could have a son as stupid as you. Your mom must had have had a fling with the garbage man. Originally Posted by bambino
I bet your dad was proud to know you were just as dumb as him. But since your mom was the town "punchboard" it may have been your grandfather or uncle you inherited it from.

I would say I am amazed at how casual you are about lying your way out of a bet but I have seen you do it before.
All your insults only prove that you are cornered and trying to insult your way out.
You live in a depressed part of the country and it pisses you off how well things are here in North Texas for folks like me.

Rey chimes in like a court jester cause he has no original thoughts of his own.

You know I kicked your ass on the bet and are a welsher just like I said from the beginning.

And while I am not surprised you have a loser son and dad, I never claimed to be either. When I said "who's your daddy" I was just trying to enhance the experience you sloppy cocksucker.

As for being toothless you mixed me up with your old-ladys "Sancho" ask Rey what that means he has seen a few cum and go at his house.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Quit trying to impress me. It ain’t going to happen loser. Now go corner Lube in your double wide.
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2017, 12:01 PM
Quit trying to impress me. It ain’t going to happen loser. Now go corner Lube in your double wide. Originally Posted by bambino
MT, the only was to impress bambino is to scratch his itchy!

This shit just goes on and on ...

Like someone's collection of, you know...
I see you want to get in on it now fuckface. You look like a fool also. LOL! I guess you putting quotes around OMG makes you superior, do you know what a idiom is? You literally used one while berating me over it. What a fucking joke you have become. Then again, just because you are an idiot it does not mean you would know the meaning of a similar sounding word Originally Posted by MT Pockets
I found it amusing the way Lustylad handed you your ass. His wit alone exceeds any degree of intelligence you might think you have, lol.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2017, 01:32 PM
I found it amusing the way Lustylad handed you your ass. His wit alone exceeds any degree of intelligence you might think you have, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
lusty has the wit of a spurned old gay dude.