Thanks Donald Clause!

WTF in reality.

• WTF
  • 12-23-2017, 02:04 PM
Lying again you homo. I’ll post my next review here so you don’t have to cockstalk me everyday to look for a new one.. Originally Posted by bambino
Look you dumb fucker....your God damn reviews are right under your fucking avatar. You act like you're the fucking Easter Bunny and is the only SOB that knows where they are located.

. Originally Posted by WTF
You throw insults from this forum too you douche bag. Go post your lies about my review in Pgh forum. You cunt.
Look you dumb fucker....your God damn reviews are right under your fucking avatar. You act like you're the fucking Easter Bunny and is the only SOB that knows where they are located.

Originally Posted by WTF
Then look for 25 you fucking homo. But I’ll post it just in case your not paying attention. Faggot. Go shove that bunny up your ass. Maybe it will wiggle its ears and hit your prostate.
  • WTF
  • 12-23-2017, 10:08 PM
Then look for 25 you fucking homo. But I’ll post it just in case your not paying attention. Faggot. Go shove that bunny up your ass. Maybe it will wiggle its ears and hit your prostate. Originally Posted by bambino
One is all I can stand too read!

And I wouldn't have read that one if you hadn't bragged about how I had none and you had so many...

Question, How much would you tip that bunny to massage your prostrate?!

WTF the "pod" misses you! And your special "Fat Ass" fan wants some more!

Like I suggested: Just close your eyes and think of AssUp!

Shit, she'll probably throw you a "freebie" to repay you!
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2018, 08:11 AM
That's right, snitchy - follow the money!

Why are are all these companies paying out bonuses ($1,000 paid to 200,000 people is nothing to sneeze at) and raising their workers' wages???

Didn't they get your memo?

You swore they would spend it all on stock buybacks! Originally Posted by lustylad
I thought you said you could follow more than one story line...I didn't want to mention this earlier because I know you're a simple-minded simpleton who cannot fathom an equation with more than one variable in it.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/trum...ecent-layoffs/

21 percent corporate rate. According to the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, between 2008 and 2015 AT&T paid a real tax rate in the neighborhood of 8 percent a yearI’m betting everyone reading this paid a higher tax rate than that!
How did AT&T accomplish paying such a low tax rate? By using loopholes and tax breaks, of course. The result has seen AT&T enjoy record earnings.
Well, Trump and the GOP, while trying to get Americans to support their corporate giveaway, promised us that when corporations are making more in profits they will hire more employees. If that were true then AT&T should’ve gone on a hiring spree with its record earnings, right? But it didn’t. What did the company do? Between 2008 and 2016, AT&T “reduced its total workforce by nearly 80,000 jobs.” And with those savings AT&T engaged in stock buybacks to raise stock prices and gave its shareholders increased dividends. That’s what companies typically do when they are raking in the money and Trump absolutely knows that.
You throw insults from this forum too you douche bag. Go post your lies about my review in Pgh forum. You cunt. Originally Posted by bambino
Isn’t douchebag one word, bubba?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS!!!!