Pennsylvania Congressional race: someone has to do it

... hardly!

You're still posting. Originally Posted by LexusLover
This is where you go when you can’t go anywhere else but you can’t keep your fucking mouth shut.

Great job, LLiarMan. You’re the poster child for Assholes.
AssUp doesn't realize the election means NOTHING!
AssUp doesn't realize the election means NOTHING! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Then why have it

You really are a Stupid fuck. LMAO

Have a good day Dad
You are the God Damn idiot that said he was Pro Life....

I pointed out the reality.

He is Pro Choice. Originally Posted by WTF
He says in his “personal” life he’s Pro life. As a politician he’s Pro Choice. I wonder what he tells the Preists at the St Bernard’s confessional? How do you know what he is when he doesn’t know what he is, you fucking asshole. He’s a slippery hypocrite, just like you.
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2018, 01:44 PM
Opps
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2018, 01:44 PM
He says in his “personal” life he’s Pro life. As a politician he’s Pro Choice. I wonder what he tells the Preists at the St Bernard’s confessional? How do you know what he is when he doesn’t know what he is, you fucking asshole. He’s a slippery hypocrite, just like you. Originally Posted by bambino
You're the stupid cocksucker who said he was running as a Pro Lifer.

Once again I pointed out that that was a lie.

He said he personally was Pro Life but he thought it was up to the woman to make that choice.

God Damn, you dumb fuckers in Pennsylvania don't know wtf you're voting on.
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2018, 01:54 PM
I wonder what he tells the Preists at the St Bernard’s confessional? . Originally Posted by bambino
Probably tells them to keep their fingers out your gay lil ass!
I recall that Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden claim to be against abortion personally but support to the hilt the most extreme position on abortion.
Probably tells them to keep their fingers out your gay lil ass! Originally Posted by WTF
Do you confess how you are obsessed with gay thoughts 24/7? Or only when you think the priest might be as queer as you are?
Who said I was Pro Life you moron? Who? People like you are the biggest argument against pro life. Your mother should have jammed a coat hanger up your fetus ass and tossed you in a dumpster. And comparing abortion to the death penalty is idiotic. What crimes do fetuses commit you fucking moron. Originally Posted by bambino
Hey stupid, what acts period did any fetus commit? Good or bad. You're have such a low level of consciousness. You're a hateful mean spirited cocksucker. You haven't gotten over you're mama being a whore have you? I love whores, including you're mama. She would really be upset about youre hateful nature

Go take a nap old man. You'll feel better
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2018, 03:14 PM
Do you confess how you are obsessed with gay thoughts 24/7? Or only when you think the priest might be as queer as you are? Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm atheist but as much as you like to talk about the forbidden subject on here , you and those pedophile priest pribably got plenty of stories to swap!
Then why have it

You really are a Stupid fuck. LMAO. Originally Posted by themystic
You mean NOTHING also. But you're here!

If you could read and comprehend you would "understand"!

But apparently you can do neither.*

*It's difficult for you to learn when you make noise all the time.!

Your goal of getting attention is working. But you're getting the wrong kind.
Hey stupid, what acts period did any fetus commit? Good or bad. You're have such a low level of consciousness. You're a hateful mean spirited cocksucker. You haven't gotten over you're mama being a whore have you? I love whores, including you're mama. She would really be upset about youre hateful nature

Go take a nap old man. You'll feel better Originally Posted by themystic
You have a weird obsession with other people’s mothers. Did your mother throw you in a dumbster at birth? You’re a pathetic imbecile.
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2018, 07:53 AM
You have a weird obsession with other people’s mothers. Did your mother throw you in a dumbster at birth? You’re a pathetic imbecile. Originally Posted by bambino
The commonality in talk about mothers is LexyLiar.
I recall that Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden claim to be against abortion personally but support to the hilt the most extreme position on abortion. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Yeah, numbnutz. That would be called representing your constituents.

Grumble, grumble.

Prost!