Trump clamps down on food stamps, will this make more women join the hobby?

Texas would love to see it too Nancy..... Originally Posted by Russ38
No Texas wouldn't...Texas separated from the Union would be overtaken fairly quickly by Mexico. Dont be naive.
So your cool with US Soliders getting captured and tortured to death? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Who in the US would be cool with that? We are Americans....they are legally not.. Quit fucking whining and deal with that fact.....
No Texas wouldn't...Texas separated from the Union would be overtaken fairly quickly by Mexico. Dont be naive. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
^^^^ Funniest shit I’ve read all week. You should write for CNN....
Who in the US would be cool with that? We are Americans....they are legally not.. Quit fucking whining and deal with that fact..... Originally Posted by Russ38
According to the statement below it seems you would be ok with US soldiers getting brutally savaged and tortured...or do you not know what the Geneva Convention is? How about that fact Russ...if you're gonna debate me try to do it without emotion otherwise it won't go well. What's good for the goose is sauce for the gander. In other words remove the Geneva Convention and your salicuous desire to see human suffering will also affect US citizens and soldiers alike. Be careful what you wish for.;-)

fuck the Geneva Convention..... Originally Posted by Russ38
^^^^ Funniest shit I’ve read all week. You should write for CNN.... Originally Posted by Russ38
You really believe in American supremacy to the extent your even delusional about Texas Supremacy. Mexico would dust Texas up. Texas is the most begging state in the Union. Natural disasters happen and Texas has its hands out asking for FEMA to help. With the Feds gone Texas is a totally fucked entity..you're right CNN could use my Progressive leftist liberal talent ;-)
According to the statement below it seems you would be ok with US soldiers getting brutally savaged and tortured...or do you not know what the Geneva Convention is? How about that fact Russ...if you're gonna debate me try to do it without emotion otherwise it won't go well. What's good for the goose is sauce for the gander. In other words remove the Geneva Convention and your salicuous desire to see human suffering will also affect US citizens and soldiers alike. Be careful what you wish for.;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I liked you better under your old handle Z.....Kinda like the way WU used to slap you around these forums like a bitch...and you’ve obviously forgot I could care less about human suffering.....believe me, I don’t fit the mold you thinck...
I liked you better under your old handle Z.....Kinda like the way WU used to slap you around these forums like a bitch...and you’ve obviously forgot I could care less about human suffering.....believe me, I don’t fit the mold you thinck... Originally Posted by Russ38
You cant be serious..do you really believe I give 2 Fucks about you digressing to Z? Most people go there with the mistaken assumption that I give a fuck. I leverage what I need to when I need to the jokes always been on yall not me. If your words cant stand alone without you asking WU and others for help then you shouldnt say stuff and then back track when you can't defend them.

I think yall are cute...ZZZZZ feel better now?
and you’ve obviously forgot I could care less about human suffering.....believe me Originally Posted by Russ38
Ohh forgot...^ this statement is precisely why I asked you if you were cool with US soldiers getting brutally tortured. Thanks for confirming that you dont consider US soldiers as Human. ;-)
I'd like to see Texas secede..Texas is the most backwards State in the Union. Once Texas secede's then Mexico's military might and drug cartels will overrun the Country of Texas. If this happens we get to see just how bad and courageous all of Trump's current Texan supporters really are. It would be like the battle of the Alamo all over again and I'm gonna likely be on Santa Anna's side...it would be funny to see Mexico annex Texas...talk about turnabout being fair play. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Texas is a well armed state...good luck!!
Texas is a welfare state. They bluster only because they have the backing of 49 other states without that Texas is just a hot air balloon..and that's a sad reality.
You really believe in American supremacy to the extent your even delusional about Texas Supremacy. Mexico would dust Texas up. Texas is the most begging state in the Union. Natural disasters happen and Texas has its hands out asking for FEMA to help. With the Feds gone Texas is a totally fucked entity..you're right CNN could use my Progressive leftist liberal talent ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Liberal talent...an oxymoron!!
Interesting discussion on Texas seceding and if they could defend themselves against Mexico. The Mexican military funded by the cartels would be a tough foe without question especially for a single state. They probably out fund us providing their side with more weapons and ammo. But the will of most Texans is strong and will and determination can be a sting for as well. I recall a few small colonies defeated a high and well funded Wnglish Army way back.
Liberal talent...an oxymoron!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Touche.
Texas is a welfare state. They bluster only because they have the backing of 49 other states without that Texas is just a hot air balloon..and that's a sad reality. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Beto sure tried to convince...
Like the great state of Kalifornia...home of your sweetie!!
Interesting discussion on Texas seceding and if they could defend themselves against Mexico. The Mexican military funded by the cartels would be a tough foe without question especially for a single state. They probably out fund us providing their side with more weapons and ammo. But the will of most Texans is strong and will and determination can be a sting for as well. I recall a few small colonies defeated a high and well funded Wnglish Army way back. Originally Posted by goofy11
They are tough and they already know how to burrow and dig holes and all that shit. It would be brutal on Texans..I'm not even sure Texas could put up a good air defense...and without the help of a US Navy...Texas would be overcome pretty quickly. The militias would wage a valiant ground war similar to NAM but Mexico's generals would out maneuver Texans. Citizens would be fleeing Texas by the thousands.