An anonymous email I received from a former provider asked me to post this for her therapy

• Vyt
  • 07-04-2011, 10:43 PM
Maybe we can discuss why is angers so many people Originally Posted by incognito isis
In my case, because you (oh, sorry, "your anonymous correspondent") took a post by a recently retired provider who posted that in public under her own name (well, handle) elsewhere, and combined it with a message from an entirely different person who was considerably more angry, bitter and insulting. Many will assume that they were both written by the same person.

or what the author can do to relieve her nerves? Originally Posted by incognito isis
Have people not do her "favors" like these (and, just throwing a wild suggestion out there, leaving her the fuck alone and respecting her wish to be retired and posting her own messages if she so chooses)
This thread and the spinoffs are a great example of what a little information the the hands of the wrong people can evolve into....

It i also a reason why many of you should learn that there are many resources for information on the internet..... Not just ECCIE....

The author of the first half of the thread retired and had her ECCIE account guested....

After being attacked in a thread on ANOTHER board, she penned that response and posted it there. Her account here was already guested.

She posted it openly and under her own name there. She no longer had that ability here.....

You don't have to like her message.... The more it bothers you the more of yourself you probably see in her words. I know I fell easily into more than one of the scenarios she depicted....

A second individual with an their own agenda and message pulled the original authors post off that other site, combined it with their own message and orchestrated it being posted here. Isis proved to be nothing more then a pawn as well as displayed her own agenda of pot stirring.

This was most definitely an emotional outburst that has taken on a huge life of it's own..... When she gave someone else permission to bring her message to this board she was totally unaware of the additional verbage that would be added to it or the method in which it would be delivered.

No matter how it reached this community..... there is something you can take away from this.....

There are ladies that are silently applauding her for saying what they can't as they are still providing and cannot commit professional suicide...... There are ladies that are capitalizing on it by taking the opportunity to bash the message... it positions themselves in a much better light with their clientel to do so.....

Some guys have spoke out in an outrage that she had the audacity to speak such vicious words...... Some have seen some of themselves in the words as they were delivered...... Some recognized the author and knowing the character and reputation she enjoyed, recognized something was very wrong here....

Pause for a moment and consider that she was RETIRED... had Guested her account.... and left the hobby...... but was being poked and prodded online and by email on another board where viciousness is applauded and respect is nonexistent..... She was not allowed to just retire...... People had to attack her..... They had to email and call her and point for her to go see what was being said.....

Her message was written in the only manner that would garner the attention of that particular group....

I have always been a proponent of the free flow of information...... I believe we all benefit in some way by having information such as what was written available for us to consider...... It will certainly shape some opinions and color some thoughts.....

Perhaps a lady will see some of herself in those words and make the decision to walk away now..... Before going so far down that path...... Maybe some guy having a session tomorrow will wonder at the end if she thinks that way of him.....

There is a very dark side of what we are all involved in and in all honesty this message only scratches the surface....

Lots of mistakes seem to have been made as these words found their way to so many people but I appreciate the fact that the original author OWNED them..... I appreciate the emotion put into them as well.......

Not much here ever surprises me...... I've been known to deliver some of my thoughts in just as outrageous a manner.....

I'm not sure what the lady thinks about all this right now.... We have not talked for a few hours.....

I do know what I think when I cause such an outrage......

I think.....

"Good... The mother fuckers read what I wrote......Some will understand and take something from it... Some will mistake the message and need to be corrected"

Those are people I want to share with. I will want to listen to what they say and give it consideration. I will pay attention to them when they have something to say....

But some I just shake my head at and think "Fucking Clueless..... Totally lost in some fantasy as to what is really going on around here....." I am sure others choose to ignore these types.... I'm sure I am ignored by many...... But for me.... This group.... yields tremendous entertainment value!

Anyway.... Carry on....
Natalie Reign didn't write that second letter. Another disgruntled provider did. It's obvious. They were just somehow jumbled up into one. That's my guess. Oh, and it is pretty funny how the girls attacked her or them to promote themselves!
I think we have had enough. Hope everyone enjoyed the fireworks