Would you bang Alexandria Ocasio Cortez?

Do take note that the dems have to qualify AOC's only accomplishment, she is the youngest WOMAN elected to congress. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Welcome Barleycorn. Yes. Another Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Do take note that the dems have to qualify AOC's only accomplishment, she is the youngest WOMAN elected to congress. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

a baby in a room full of babies.
Surprisingly left out of that morsel of news is the fact that the Republicans would make the same pronouncement had she been a member of the GOP.
Back to the original question of the OP ...

.... one would first have to know how to get her thong off!

.... one would first have to know how to get her thong off! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Again with the thong as a means of taunting another member.

What does that mean, LL? Where did you come up with this?

And based on your long history in this community, how the fuck would you know?

Explain yourself so the rest of the unbanned community and our new moderator understands what you’ve now posted in an effort to hijack several threads today,
I knew it CB. Thats a solid yes Originally Posted by themystic
Squirtin' a week's worth of baby batter in her eyes, up her nose, and all over those DSL of hers is kinda different from "actually doing" her.....just ask the Dimms fave sexual predator, right?

So mine is sorta like a half-yes.....

But if you had a poll per the same question of one Ivanka Trump.....I'm all over that one.

Squirtin' a week's worth of baby batter in her eyes, up her nose, and all over those DSL of hers is kinda different from "actually doing" her.....just ask the Dimms fave sexual predator, right?

So mine is sorta like a half-yes..... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
CB your Aw shucks Im just a good old boy Christian shtick is losing its luster. You really should either get all in or all out.
CB your Aw shucks Im just a good old boy Christian shtick is losing its luster. You really should either get all in or all out. Originally Posted by themystic
Yours never developed, but that's life in a petri dish.

But if you had a poll per the same question of one Ivanka Trump.....I'm all over that one.

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
And the reality is ... you've got a shot at it and "HE" doesn't!

.... one would first have to know how to get her thong off! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Again with the thong as a means of taunting another member.

What does that mean, LL? Where did you come up with this?

And based on your long history in this community, how the fuck would you know?

Explain yourself so the rest of the unbanned community and our new moderator understands what you’ve now posted in an effort to hijack several threads today, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Have you found your courage, LL?

Apparently not.

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Another fucking criminal who’d probably be happy to spend some time away from her lusty dad.
Another fucking criminal who’d probably be happy to spend some time away from her lusty former POTUS POS sex-predator husband.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

FTFY