Trump is Guilty of Being Dumb... Any Takers?

It's funny you took his comment that way. Most of us good conservative Americans really don't care whether it is Trump or not.

Trump is a lot of fun in that watching him make the left's head explode in continued hatred with almost every action or move he makes. He seems to be able to pull the left's triggers in a heartbeat and has so far not been shown to be guilty of anything sensational.

But in the end, I've said the same thing many a time. Bring on the charges, prove them, and throw Trump the hell out if you CAN. I don't think it'll happen, and Nancy is not sure either,
but currently grasping at a single point today. But you guys can keep your hopes and dreams up all day by calling him dumb, traitorous, etc.

It's most likely going to be up to the voters in 2020 to decide and at this point the Dem field looks pretty weak and not gaining much on Trump. Originally Posted by eccielover
The Libtards are relying on hate instead of facts. Worse than that, Russian collusion and this Whistle blower were set ups. As Schumer said, the IC can get you 6 ways to Sunday. A majority of the American people can see this.
already giving up on Trump? Originally Posted by themystic
Nope. Just tired of hearing you sore losers pissing and moaning every day. Day in and day out and so on and so on and.......

If you think you hate Trump just wait 'til you get Pence. You'll probably go suicidal.
Nope. Just tired of hearing you sore losers pissing and moaning every day. Day in and day out and so on and so on and.......

If you think you hate Trump just wait 'til you get Pence. You'll probably go suicidal. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Yeah, Pence is a full blown Conservative, who would probably pull the remaining GOP never Trumpers together and really wreck the liberal agenda.

That's why they are trying to implicate Pence even now in this whole Ukraine deal.

That's why they are trying to implicate Pence even now in this whole Ukraine deal. Originally Posted by eccielover
let's see nancy pelosi, the new president?
It's funny you took his comment that way. Most of us good conservative Americans really don't care whether it is Trump or not.

Trump is a lot of fun in that watching him make the left's head explode in continued hatred with almost every action or move he makes. He seems to be able to pull the left's triggers in a heartbeat and has so far not been shown to be guilty of anything sensational.

But in the end, I've said the same thing many a time. Bring on the charges, prove them, and throw Trump the hell out if you CAN. I don't think it'll happen, and Nancy is not sure either,
but currently grasping at a single point today. But you guys can keep your hopes and dreams up all day by calling him dumb, traitorous, etc.

It's most likely going to be up to the voters in 2020 to decide and at this point the Dem field looks pretty weak and not gaining much on Trump. Originally Posted by eccielover
good to see conservatives don't care if its trump or someone else
if that's fun for you to watch trump belittle people, go against our intelligence communities in favor of autocrats. giving the Saudis a free pass on killing a journalist, ( they pay cash for stuff). the dem field is weak and they get what they deserve to. how would you like it if I treated the right wing loons in here the way trump treats people?. oh I have and people didn't like it. Trump has embarrassed Americans enough. Good riddance Donald
  • WTF
  • 09-27-2019, 07:54 AM
The Libtards are relying on hate instead of facts. . Originally Posted by bambino
Two words

Birther , Benghazi

Originally Posted by eccielover
really? I haven't heard of one person say they would like to see, say, Pence as the Candidate in 2020. what I have seen is cult-like subservience to Trump.

maybe there aren't many "good conservatives"?
  • WTF
  • 09-27-2019, 07:58 AM
let's see nancy pelosi, the new president? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

If you think you hate Trump just wait 'til you get Pence. You'll probably go suicidal. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
You think the Senate will convict Trump?

Pence is not going to be President unless Trump resigns.

Pence is not going to be President unless Trump resigns.

You think the Senate will convict Trump?
Originally Posted by WTF
of course not you boob
really? I haven't heard of one person say they would like to see, say, Pence as the Candidate in 2020. what I have seen is cult-like subservience to Trump.

maybe there aren't many "good conservatives"? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Exactly, I'm not pushing for Pence in 2020. Trump is the natural candidate based on being the current POTUS. Pence in 2024, now a different discussion.

Why would I toss out Trump, when he's done so much to turn the left on their heels, back out Obama era over regulation, cement the court judicial system with conservative Constitutional justices, provide tax cuts, etc. etc.
  • WTF
  • 09-27-2019, 08:08 AM
of course not you boob Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
But Trump will get impeached.

• oeb11
  • 09-27-2019, 08:11 AM
WTF - take a look at the history of the Clinton presidency.

If you think impeachment affects anything - except decreasing the DPST prospects for Nov 2020.
what I have seen is cult-like subservience to Trump. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Wrong again, chung. Trump is a populist - which means he is subservient to the will of the people. A long time ago, dim-retards tried to look out for the "common man". They were winning then. Today they only look out for their elitist selves. They look down on everyone else as racist, sexist, homophobic and deplorable. Shut up and let your betters tell you what's good for you. Voters can smell their condescension a mile away. When you sneer at trump, you are sneering at the common man (and woman).

Funny how a New York billionaire can understand and be in tune with average everyday Americans so much better than you lib-retards.
  • WTF
  • 09-27-2019, 08:15 AM
Even if impeached, we all know that Trump will not be convicted by the Senate.

In my opinion, there is no way this turns out to be a positive for the Democrats. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Maybe the Senate wants a Pence....

Think about it....be a much stronger candidate than Trump but the House has to impeach Trump over this.

I was not for impeachment until now.
  • WTF
  • 09-27-2019, 08:17 AM
Trump doesn't need a defense. Trump did nothing wrong, and intelligent and informed people know that. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Trump will be impeached and you FDR defense will not save him from being so...