New Article on George Floyd Death

He seemed to be breathing fine when he was sitting in his car initially, right?

And we was breathing OK in the cop car but said he was claustrophobic instead.

It took a long time for the fentanyl to kick in don't you think? A lethal overdose of an opiod renders the user unconscious in about a minute or two. Floyd didn't look like he was about to pass out from drugs at any point in the video. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
Respiratory distress is dose and patient dependent, including the patient's previous abuse of the drug in question, and the time frame is not exact for cause and effect.

The fact that bruising was absent where the restraint was applied strongly suggests that was not the cause of death. Without bruising on the neck, and in light of the fact fentanyl was likely responsible for the respiratory arrest, how do you prove murder? Remember, you must prove murder in the eyes of the jury.

A strong case could be made he would have died on his own, due to his abuse of a dangerous drug. It happens quite often. Even monitored patients in the hospital, with dosages prescribed by the attending physician, can die with too much pain killer even when carefully administered. When using the PCA, the dosage is well below the dangerous levels and no matter how many times you push the button it only gives you medication when it is authorized to do it by the doctor responsible and monitored by a nurse.

Concerning street abuse of [redacted]from the CDC:

Reported Law Enforcement Encounters Testing Positive for Fentanyl Increase Across US
Since 2013, law enforcement encounters (drug submitted for analysis) testing positive for fentanyl reported by laboratories participating in NFLISi has sharply increased in a growing number of states. A 2015 CDC Health Alert and 2016 MMWR documented states with high or increasing numbers of fentanyl encounters also reported increases in fentanyl-involved overdose deaths. Recent investigations in Ohio and Florida provide strong evidence of an association between reported fentanyl encounters and fentanyl-involved overdose deaths due to illicitly-made fentanyl.

Most of the increases in fentanyl deaths over the last three years do not involve prescription fentanyl but are related to illicitly-made fentanyl that is being mixed with or sold as heroin—with or without the users’ knowledge[i] and increasing as counterfeit pills.[ii] In July 2016, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) issued a new nationwide report indicating hundreds of thousands of counterfeit prescription pills have been entering the U.S. drug market since 2014, some containing deadly amounts of fentanyl and fentanyl analogs.[ii] The current fentanyl crisis continues to expand in size and scope across the United States.
The original autopsy found fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system.
The original autopsy found fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

i read that too when the autopsy was released. uppers and downers. wonderful combo! and a very common one-two punch with users. they do that to "pep up" from the depressants. while it was C and H for Mr. J Belushi when he od'd it's basically the same thing just different set of substances.

Methamphetamine

Common brands: Desoxyn

Description

Stimulant

It can treat ADHD. It can also help obese patients lose weight.

Controlled substance

Can cause rapid or irregular heartbeat, delirium, panic, psychosis, and heart failure.

Fentanyl

Common brands: Duragesic, Subsys, Ionsys

Description

Narcotic

It can treat severe pain.

Controlled substance

High risk for addiction and dependence. Can cause respiratory distress and death when taken in high doses or when combined with other substances, especially alcohol.

this tells you a lot. first the guy was already at high risk of an overdose and it clearly says delirium, panic, psychosis. this easily could the reason Floyd panicked (i say it IS the reason).

of course the media does not want any mitigating circumstances other than their narrative of

"Poor innocent George! Evil murdering whitey cop!"

one wonders what the reaction would have been if Chauvin had been black?

HMMM?
He seemed to be breathing fine when he was sitting in his car initially, right?

And we was breathing OK in the cop car but said he was claustrophobic instead.

It took a long time for the fentanyl to kick in don't you think? A lethal overdose of an opiod renders the user unconscious in about a minute or two. Floyd didn't look like he was about to pass out from drugs at any point in the video. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210

floyd had meth in his system.

don't know how this works, understand that an addition of another drug in to the system cancels out or reduces the side effect of a drug that was taken.

so, floyd had both fen and meth in his system and were most likely to reduce the severity of the side effects. in floyd's case, it did not work for some reason, I suspect extreme level of stress with his encounter with the police prolly triggered a reaction he wasn't prepared for.
The original autopsy found fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
He fucked himself up big time.

Stupid [redacted]
George Floyd Had Four Aliases And Was Charged Under Three

HOUSTON, TX—George Floyd, a 46-year-old father and Minneapolis resident, died on May 25 after a now-terminated police officer kneeled on his neck for almost 9 minutes. Formerly a Houston resident, Harris County court records reveal that Floyd was involved in 9 criminal cases there, and that he had four aliases...

i read that too when the autopsy was released. uppers and downers. wonderful combo! and a very common one-two punch with users. they do that to "pep up" from the depressants. while it was C and H for Mr. J Belushi when he od'd it's basically the same thing just different set of substances.

Methamphetamine

Common brands: Desoxyn

Description

Stimulant

It can treat ADHD. It can also help obese patients lose weight.

Controlled substance

Can cause rapid or irregular heartbeat, delirium, panic, psychosis, and heart failure.

Fentanyl

Common brands: Duragesic, Subsys, Ionsys

Description

Narcotic

It can treat severe pain.

Controlled substance

High risk for addiction and dependence. Can cause respiratory distress and death when taken in high doses or when combined with other substances, especially alcohol.

this tells you a lot. first the guy was already at high risk of an overdose and it clearly says delirium, panic, psychosis. this easily could the reason Floyd panicked (i say it IS the reason).

of course the media does not want any mitigating circumstances other than their narrative of

"Poor innocent George! Evil murdering whitey cop!"

one wonders what the reaction would have been if Chauvin had been black?

HMMM? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Imma say nope. There are certain, very specific, concoctions that can be administered by a Doctor or EMS professional to counteract a specific "medication", but just mixing multiple intoxicants is bad news.

What happens to you after 5 beers, 4 tequila shots, 4 Bourbon shots, smoke some weed, 3 tequila shots? Did the weed counteract the Tequila?

f...don't know how this works, understand that an addition of another drug in to the system cancels out or reduces the side effect of a drug that was taken.... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
  • oeb11
  • 08-13-2020, 09:50 AM
floyd had meth in his system.

don't know how this works, understand that an addition of another drug in to the system cancels out or reduces the side effect of a drug that was taken.

so, floyd had both fen and meth in his system and were most likely to reduce the severity of the side effects. in floyd's case, it did not work for some reason, I suspect extreme level of stress with his encounter with the police prolly triggered a reaction he wasn't prepared for. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

DF - addition of other illegal drugs into a body does not generally reduce or counter-act the effects of previous drugs/meds. Actions of drugs/meds are different.

It is usually more of an additive effect than a cancellation effect.

fentanyl - a commonly abused drug - is lethal in small amounts - and OD is all too easy - as our drug OD rates show. Some tolerance can be built up in regular users - but fentanyl is very dangerous.

The amount of fentanyl in illegal concoctions is unpredictable. anyone using the illegal stuff is asking for an OD.

naloxone - or narcan - is an antidote to opiate OD's - if given in time.
Floyd was speedballin.
George Floyd Had Four Aliases And Was Charged Under Three

HOUSTON, TX—George Floyd, a 46-year-old father and Minneapolis resident, died on May 25 after a now-terminated police officer kneeled on his neck for almost 9 minutes. Formerly a Houston resident, Harris County court records reveal that Floyd was involved in 9 criminal cases there, and that he had four aliases... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

but his mom said he was such a nice boy growing up ..

BSAHAHAAAA
No, I am not a High School Drop Out. I am just able to see through all the fucking bullshit the media feeds the masses. You can have multiple degrees or a Phd. and you're still a dummy. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Belief in conspiracy theories is a sign of stupidity or mental illness. Take your pick.
Respiratory distress is dose and patient dependent, including the patient's previous abuse of the drug in question, and the time frame is not exact for cause and effect.

The fact that bruising was absent where the restraint was applied strongly suggests that was not the cause of death. Without bruising on the neck, and in light of the fact fentanyl was likely responsible for the respiratory arrest, how do you prove murder? Remember, you must prove murder in the eyes of the jury.

A strong case could be made he would have died on his own, due to his abuse of a dangerous drug. It happens quite often. Even monitored patients in the hospital, with dosages prescribed by the attending physician, can die with too much pain killer even when carefully administered. When using the PCA, the dosage is well below the dangerous levels and no matter how many times you push the button it only gives you medication when it is authorized to do it by the doctor responsible and monitored by a nurse.

Concerning street abuse of [redacted]from the CDC:

Reported Law Enforcement Encounters Testing Positive for Fentanyl Increase Across US
Since 2013, law enforcement encounters (drug submitted for analysis) testing positive for fentanyl reported by laboratories participating in NFLISi has sharply increased in a growing number of states. A 2015 CDC Health Alert and 2016 MMWR documented states with high or increasing numbers of fentanyl encounters also reported increases in fentanyl-involved overdose deaths. Recent investigations in Ohio and Florida provide strong evidence of an association between reported fentanyl encounters and fentanyl-involved overdose deaths due to illicitly-made fentanyl.

Most of the increases in fentanyl deaths over the last three years do not involve prescription fentanyl but are related to illicitly-made fentanyl that is being mixed with or sold as heroin—with or without the users’ knowledge[i] and increasing as counterfeit pills.[ii] In July 2016, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) issued a new nationwide report indicating hundreds of thousands of counterfeit prescription pills have been entering the U.S. drug market since 2014, some containing deadly amounts of fentanyl and fentanyl analogs.[ii] The current fentanyl crisis continues to expand in size and scope across the United States. Originally Posted by friendly fred
That's all speculative BS. It might be believable if we didn't have actually video of Floyd walking, talking and breathing right up until the time they put him on the ground and knelt on him.

If it is true there was no bruising, perhaps that is because he died to quickly for bruises to form.

Alternatively, there was just enough pressure to compress the veins in his neck without causing damage to the tissues around them.
Belief in conspiracy theories is a sign of stupidity or mental illness. Take your pick. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
How do you reason that? You don't think the media lies or tries to manipulate people? Complacency = intelligence?
Belief in conspiracy theories is a sign of stupidity or mental illness. Take your pick. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
I am not a conspiracy Theorist. I just use common sense and question everything. You're just walking a thin line between stupidity and gullibility. You don't understand how the world works so you just settle on what ever you see on T.V. as being the truth.
I am not a conspiracy Theorist. I just use common sense and question everything. You're just walking a thin line between stupidity and gullibility. You don't understand how the world works so you just settle on what ever you see on T.V. as being the truth. Originally Posted by Levianon17
BS. When you use words like "psyops", you give away the game.

I have no doubt the media reports news according to their political viewpoints. It is obvious when you read it. And they don't deny doing it. And both left and right media do it.

But a "psyop" is a secret coorindated operation by the government or military to control public thought. As soon as you start talking about secret cabals, you reveal yourself as a nutter.

Do you think George Floyd didn't really die?

Or that, if he did, the 4 cops were under orders from some intelligence organization or secret cabal?

Do you think all those protestors and rioters weren't acting because of what they saw with their own two eyes - but because they were controlled by media manipulation?

If you think those things you are an idiot.