So... who's runnin the Spider Hole these days ?

• pxmcc
  • 09-24-2023, 08:30 AM
That monkey hole spider thing couldn't be any worse than the political forum.
Talk about a hair pulling feast. Originally Posted by R.M.
indeed..

monkeys-including spider monkeys-play nicer than humans do in the Political Forum usually, except sometimes chimps go all apeshit on some personally wack monkey business matters, as they see fit. never abuse or mistreat a chimp, i say..

and i'd add food throwing, eye gouging, and hair pulling as less bad options in lieu of visiting the Political Forum..

last time i heard of a spider hole, Saddam Hussein had apparently adopted one. problem for Saddam: so did the U.S. Army and Marines, apparently..
Political probably worse there savages in that forum
Political probably worse there savages in that forum Originally Posted by Cendell M
With all respect to Ms Cendell.
The political forum is Disneyland compared to the Houston gals fighting in Houston coed years ago. The political forums quarrels started and ends in that forum. The Houston ladies would get it on in the streets, bars and court rooms! Brutal.....
I believe you!! I’ve soon some shit before I’m sure it was worse!
Which one? The SPIDER HOLE ? or the Political Forum ?
The political forum is Disneyland compared to the Houston gals fighting in Houston coed years ago.... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Umm OK.
Try breaking up a gal fight at a club. Afterwards the guys at bar were teasing me until I picked up a bottle of house whiskey and poured it over the lacerations on my arm to wash the blood off. They got real quite.
  • Busty
  • 10-06-2023, 08:09 PM
Good point,
Take him to the political forum & see if he can handle the sparring
  • pxmcc
  • 10-06-2023, 09:43 PM
Umm OK.
Try breaking up a gal fight at a club. Afterwards the guys at bar were teasing me until I picked up a bottle of house whiskey and poured it over the lacerations on my arm to wash the blood off. They got real quite. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
i hear Jack Daniels is an especially effective disinfectant..
Umm OK.
Try breaking up a gal fight at a club. Afterwards the guys at bar were teasing me until I picked up a bottle of house whiskey and poured it over the lacerations on my arm to wash the blood off. They got real quite. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Sounds just like a night out with the Houston gals. See what I'm saying.
Good point,
Take him to the political forum & see if he can handle the sparring Originally Posted by Busty
This is funny
Joking right?
Hello I'm wd.
  • Busty
  • 10-06-2023, 10:58 PM
^wasn't referring to you Honey, oops
was directed at the op that started this thread.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-07-2023, 01:01 AM
was directed at the op that started this thread. Originally Posted by Busty
TW's troll game is actually not too awful. i'd give 'im a pretty solid B..
  • Busty
  • 10-07-2023, 03:29 AM
TW's troll game is actually not too awful. i'd give 'im a pretty solid B.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Soooooo, you want the spider Hole
open for his trolling
Good luck with that
  • pxmcc
  • 10-07-2023, 04:03 AM
Soooooo, you want the spider Hole
open for his trolling
Good luck with that Originally Posted by Busty
well no not exactly. personally, i think we should leave this whole spider hole thingee to the spider monkeys. they some effin triple ogs..
was directed at the op that started this thread. Originally Posted by Busty
Thanks