A trip down memory lane.

Anyone remember Ladystar? Couldn't have been more than 4'6" Super hot though... Originally Posted by wheretogo
Yes, I remember her. She was the petite brunette who people thought was Asian, but she actually wasn't Asian?

Only saw her once but had a great time.
  • A2Z
  • 01-29-2021, 03:32 AM
Hotty was awesome.
Hotty was a lot to handle. And her good friend and roommie (for a short while) Adrianne Star. Great duo.
Remember the guy that ran College girls in Oakland? Heard he was a pain to deal with. A lot of cute girls. I made an appointment with one and turned out it was Steeler Super Bowl Celebration Day...she never showed up to the place.

Anyone else in Pittsburgh offering that type of service today?
Remember the guy that ran College girls in Oakland? Heard he was a pain to deal with. A lot of cute girls. I made an appointment with one and turned out it was Steeler Super Bowl Celebration Day...she never showed up to the place.

Anyone else in Pittsburgh offering that type of service today? Originally Posted by picturetaker
Dames4u who subsequently became Dudes4u lol. We all know who ya talkin' bout. That piece a shit had the balls to call my job. Real piece a fucking shit.
How about Lotus26 ? She was the reason that I joined Indys, after someone here said that she could suck the chrome off of a bumper. Best bbbj that I ever had. Originally Posted by Looker151
Having seen her, I can say her BJ was good but nothing outstanding. She was obliging though and let me ejaculate my seed all over her face.
I wasn't ever able to make my schedule work with Jocelyn_x before she disappeared from the scene. I very much wanted to see her. Originally Posted by Typo
She was great. Saw her twice. Loved rimming her ass.
What is hilarious and funny is that the "Panic" button still redirects you to CNN haha.
Dames4u who subsequently became Dudes4u lol. We all know who ya talkin' bout. That piece a shit had the balls to call my job. Real piece a fucking shit. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Based on the description (dude running college girls in Oakland), this could also be referring to Shabir - who was also a total bastard to deal with.
  • Typo
  • 02-24-2021, 07:55 AM
Yes, Shabir could be difficult to deal with, but some of the talent he recruited made it worth the effort.
I have heard of this guy Shabir before but I need some explanation as to why he was a pain in the ass? He must have been way before that mother-fucker dames4u. Why was he so peculiar?
Dames4u who subsequently became Dudes4u lol. We all know who ya talkin' bout. That piece a shit had the balls to call my job. Real piece a fucking shit. Originally Posted by tatasddd
well joe was a piece of work , i never had any issues with him but his rep was surely common knowledge and his lack of respect for personal info and the hobby code are beyond acceptance. not to mention his place was total crap. I always showed and treated his gals decent so maybe that was why it worked for me and i was a frequent visitor despite the environment. .

i was pretty much a regular with his girls and had some great sessions there partly because getting to his place was easier for me than visiting a hotel. also many girls came over to indys after joe got them started including one of the most popular ladies there . i wont mention her name out of respect but most never knew she was once one of joes for a short while.