medical discrimination regarding COVID19

the problem you'll have is not trying to win TIT for TAT arguments
AHA! I have a different statistic that says otherwise!

POINT FOR MY SIDE
the problem you have is that trying to support the "pandemic" hysteria is undermined by its own position. Everyone pushing the apocalypse has been DEAD WRONG about everything. They've changed their story almost weekly and have proven to be cravenly disingenuous and outright lying to keep this charade going.
WHY WOULD ANYONE CONTINUE TO LISTEN TO SOMEONE THAT DOES NOTHING BUT LIE TO YOUR FACE?

1) the Flu sucks. SUCKS. Kills thousands of people every year.
. Originally Posted by rooster
no, it doesn't
we ended the Flu. It doesn't exist anymore

I'm done here.

I already proven that the FAT man posts lies without fact-checking. Any of the rest of you wanna waste time lookin at his bullshit....go for it.

This idea that you can use massive denial and then try to cover up how fuckin stoopid you are by doubling down and continuing to post MORE ridiculous claims has become so common.

That didn't really work so well in support of another recent "lie" either. ​

But....obviously that tactic does seem to work with some in the audience. There seems no end to fools out there who will listen to fuckheads like this. But I ain't givin em any more of my time...

I'm done here.

buh bye

BELIEVE WHAT THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU - DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD - THEY NEVER LIED TO YOU

. Any of the rest of you wanna waste time lookin at his bullshit....go for it.

for those of you that DO want to waste more time being educated, I'll make it simple

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2808303&page= 8
Isnt the government our friend? lol

"Screenshots of the tweet were also shared on Facebook and Instagram, where they were flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed.
Originally Posted by rooster
Facebook fact checkers!! Next you're gonna tell me that CNN isn't a cheerleader for the Dims..... make sure MSNBC factchecks that.... And thanks for the morning guffaw.....

Paulie...wtf? Out of everyone here? Dude, I know that most of these people don't remember how to do long division. But I know that you have the capacity to thinck about this shit, come to some reason. And out of anyone, I woulda thought that it would be you that would say "hey, I know ol roo has some background here, might be worth listening to." And then ya throw down with that turd? Among others. Whew.

Now I know you like to cause some shit. But this shit ain't funny any more. Originally Posted by rooster
I've got my two shots. So I'm vaccinated and protected....

Maybe if the Dims plan was get the shot and all is well.... they'd get people to participate.
Instead, they want you to GET the shots, Mandate Masks and Mandate the fuck out of everyone....
BECAUSE.... telling me that I still need a mask and everyone needs a mandate and a negative test result makes me think the shot doesn't work.

BTW -- my favorite part of the "tests" is that if it's positive, it's more likely to be a false positive than a real positive
AND EVEN WORSE....
If you do test positive and it's real.... chances are that you'd have never even known.... because if you've had yer shots... you ain't gonna get sick.....

People that don't want the jab should not be forced or MANDATED to get it.

PERIOD.

Beers in January?
Pretty soon.... no one will be able to afford the tests.....

Learn From Canada: New Social Programs Mean Higher Taxes
‘High-income earners’ won’t be the only ones picking up the tab.