Anti-vaxxers

This has nothing to do with freedom you are choosing to give your possible hospital bed to someone who does actually live high-risk. Originally Posted by valkyra

It's ironic considering your line of work but yet claim to be the moral compass for everyone else. Carry on with your delusion looking forward to our next lecture
The overwhelming majority of people dying of Covid are people who have not been vaccinated. Originally Posted by brasil
And again, I ask you,

WHY do you care then?

Everyone makes their own choice and they either live or die with that choice.

Are you PRO Nanny state?
From the Jimmy Dore show (definitely not a conservative btw):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O7ugdwv3iY

Dated cited by the old geezer is from England and Wales, but should still be though provoking at the bare minimum if you're not a desperate hysterical lemming.

Also goes a long way in outlining how full of shit Politifact is.
Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including more than 41,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. Multiply that by 10 years, 15 years, ect. Most people who die from covid or go to the hospital because of covid are compromised in some way before they get covid. That is the fact! They are scaring you! 95% of covid patients recover with out issue! Prove me wrong. PS: Ivermectin, google it along with the word cancer. Its a great cancer drug which no one is talking about. Read before you speak!
Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including more than 41,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. Multiply that by 10 years, 15 years, ect. Most people who die from covid or go to the hospital because of covid are compromised in some way before they get covid. That is the fact! They are scaring you! 95% of covid patients recover with out issue! Prove me wrong. PS: Ivermectin, google it along with the word cancer. Its a great cancer drug which no one is talking about. Read before you speak! Originally Posted by AJoe30
yup
And again, I ask you,

WHY do you care then?

Everyone makes their own choice and they either live or die with that choice.

Are you PRO Nanny state? Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
If we don't care if people are dying, we have come to a pretty sad state. What you consider a "Nanny state," is called "civilization."
If we don't care if people are dying, we have come to a pretty sad state. What you consider a "Nanny state," is called "civilization." Originally Posted by brasil
We're already there. There are left-wing sites dedicated to ridiculing and celebrating the deaths of unvaxxed.

https://slate.com/technology/2021/09...-cataloged.amp
Denying medical care to unvaxxed has even been discussed in discussed in this very thread. 😂
There was also an op-ed in the NY Times recently.
The left has become vicious and irrational on this subject.
If we don't care if people are dying, we have come to a pretty sad state. What you consider a "Nanny state," is called "civilization." Originally Posted by brasil
Well.... CARE all you want. I "care" too, but I REALLY care more about my civil liberties -- AND YOURS, above all.

And Since this is all still true:

Unvaxxed and never infected:
Can catch covid.
Can pass to others.

Unvaxxed and infected at some point:
Can catch covid.
Can pass to others.

Vaxed:
Can catch covid.
Can pass to others.

Vaxed and infected at some point:
Can catch covid.
Can pass to others.

Vaxxed to the max:
Can catch covid.
Can pass to others.

It's time to stop living in fear. We are NEVER going to get to ZERO cases. And it's time to stop pretending that that is either possible or desirable.
Well.... CARE all you want. I "care" too, but I REALLY care more about my civil liberties -- AND YOURS, above all.

And Since this is all still true:

Unvaxxed and never infected:
Can catch covid.
Can pass to others.

Unvaxxed and infected at some point:
Can catch covid.
Can pass to others.

Vaxed:
Can catch covid.
Can pass to others.

Vaxed and infected at some point:
Can catch covid.
Can pass to others.

Vaxxed to the max:
Can catch covid.
Can pass to others.

It's time to stop living in fear. We are NEVER going to get to ZERO cases. And it's time to stop pretending that that is either possible or desirable. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I couldn't care less if they choose to live in fear and mask forever. Just leave the rest of us who choose not to the hell alone.
The science produced the vaccine which has saved thousands of lives. The overwhelming majority of people dying of Covid are people who have not been vaccinated. Originally Posted by brasil
Fauci, Collins and their supporters own all the deaths as they dictated the entire one size, fits all, failed response. To cover up the failure, For the first time ever, a "medicines" ineffectiveness is being blamed on those who haven't taken it. Add the vaccine deaths and injuries to their tally also.

Enjoy your lifetime of government sponsored gene therapy and all that entails
Fauci, Collins and their supporters own all the deaths as they dictated the entire one size, fits all, failed response. To cover up the failure, For the first time ever, a "medicines" ineffectiveness is being blamed on those who haven't taken it. Add the vaccine deaths and injuries to their tally also.

Enjoy your lifetime of government sponsored gene therapy and all that entails Originally Posted by sexman333
The people who are pretending to support this shit are trying their best to rid themselves of the damage that SUPERTRUMP has done to their feelings.
Have all the libs left this thread?

Another win for us on Team Reality.

Commence victory lap.
Have all the libs left this thread?

Another win for us on Team Reality.

Commence victory lap. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
So is this the way you are going to try to revive all dying threads from now on? Good luck.
So is this the way you are going to try to revive all dying threads from now on? Good luck. Originally Posted by brasil
Thread didn't die.... Team Reality murdered it....

And if Hidin' Biden can take a victory lap for an Infrastructure Bill that Joe Manchin authored.....

Hell, he took credit for Operation Warp Speed.... and the only thing he did for that was fuck up the distribution.....