Biden is your president

So Trump was your President???? Yes or no will suffice Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Don't confuse them. You gave them too many choices to choose from.
...Biden being president over trumpf has saved America Originally Posted by winn dixie
If you truly believe that, you should confine your posts to the Another Realm threads.
Well, it looks like Biden will remain my president for a while. The only way Trump even had a chance was if the economy was a complete disaster like his flock of sheep falsely believes... don't worry though Trumpettes, maybe he can win in 2028 against AOC.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ameri...151453360.html Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

LMFAO I guess this means you believe everything on Fox also. Why don't you find the link on Yahoo from last week that mentions that 25% of the population is accessing their retirement to stay afloat.You obviously have the time if you spend it reading any Yahoo articles
  • Vulva
  • 07-17-2023, 05:46 PM
No, Biden is not my President. Biden is an installed puppet.
Biden is still president. Maybe the bidens will have a family picnic including hunter.
Just like an all American family

America choose Biden to be our president. Yours mines ours..
Thank God
.... ... yes, thank God. ...
Thank you America! ...

#### Salty
Funny how we never heard or related the term FAKE NEWS until the country elected a FAKE PRESIDENT> from 2016 on ...Trumps sounds like a broken record. Same old lies and threats. The sooner we throw his sorry orange ass in jail the better
  • Vulva
  • 07-30-2023, 08:13 PM
Funny how we never heard or related the term FAKE NEWS until the country elected a FAKE PRESIDENT> from 2016 on ...Trumps sounds like a broken record. Same old lies and threats. The sooner we throw his sorry orange ass in jail the better Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson
sure kid, sure

what you want on yours? all the fixin's? Make it a BIGGIE?

Don't confuse them. You gave them too many choices to choose from. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
LOL!

No, Biden is not my President. Biden is an installed puppet. Originally Posted by Vulva

And another person that believes donny is still prez.

We got a problem if he gets a third term.