Question for the ladies who CIM

Some of you girls are damn good actresses. Not everyone's cum taste good. Some are bitter, some taste like garlic and others taste like granola and pineapples. Don't ask lolz! Most of the time it's bitter and taste like egg, milk and garlic YACK! Stop telling these men that they taste good when then don't. Make them drink pineapple juice for a whole month and you'll notice a difference.

As for me, I had my first CIM experience the other day and it was fantastic. Would I do it again? Hell no! LMFAO... well maybe Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I thought you use to do it with your ex bf.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

BTW..I'd drink a whole lot of pineapple juice or orange pineapple juice if I knew I was about to have a session with a woman who's going to consider doing it. I'd change my whole diet for a month if I knew I was going to have an all day sex-a-thon with her also...maybe 1.5 months worth of pure fruity drinks only..yeah

1.5 months.
My former girlfriend used to ask me when I was ready to cum. She would then deep throat me and I would shoot right down her throat. I don't know if she ever tasted it but it always felt great. I don't really miss her but I do miss her blowjobs.
Some of you girls are damn good actresses. Not everyone's cum taste good. Some are bitter, some taste like garlic and others taste like granola and pineapples. Don't ask lolz! Most of the time it's bitter and taste like egg, milk and garlic YACK! Stop telling these men that they taste good when then don't. Make them drink pineapple juice for a whole month and you'll notice a difference.

As for me, I had my first CIM experience the other day and it was fantastic. Would I do it again? Hell no! LMFAO... well maybe Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I don't give a crap if they eat pineapple all day, every day and even shove one up their azz. It's still NOT going to taste like freaking Smoothie King!

@Burk...your last line sounds so familiar lol. That punk!
I thought you use to do it with your ex bf. Originally Posted by wreckshop
Yup. I sure did. I meant my first time in the hobby. Hell I did greek with my ex boyfriend but I would never do it in the hobby - ever. Then again that is what I said about CIM lol
Well me personally I love to drink it up. If he can't bust on my ass then in my mouth it is. Some men like it and so do I so it's a win/win situation. I love the taste and the way their toes curl up when I suck every drop out. Its fun for me. So I don't know what their problem is. Originally Posted by cleopatraVIP
Would love a date with you.
When I hunt, I hunt for CIM. I don't get it otherwise, and it's my reason for living.
My former girlfriend used to ask me when I was ready to cum. She would then deep throat me and I would shoot right down her throat. I don't know if she ever tasted it but it always felt great. I don't really miss her but I do miss her blowjobs. Originally Posted by burkalini

Lol I've felt that way about an ex....I didn't miss him but boi could he eat some pusssssyyyy.