Don't shoot the messenger..!

You are funny, burro man. But not so smart as you think.
WTF is Risque?
I gather that you have difficulty reading anything on this board. That's OK. I'm sure it's also difficult to discern anger or lack of anger over text in what appears to be second language for you.

Why does it matter to anyone on ECCIE since there seems to be much bigger things to worry about? There are plenty of things people should worry about, and I'm sure there are plenty of other boards that are tailored for those topics. This board, ECCIE, is about pay for play. As RBB is a board that is trying to to carve a new image from the one they trashed before, it is a concern to many people here.

Again, by your own attitude, what does it matter to you who cares and posts to this topic enough that you would come out of the woodwork and dedicate 10% of your posting history to this topic? Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor

Nevermind...this gent has so eloquently summed it up, and added some much needed humor to my night lol. Intelligence makes me wet..that's all I have here folks.
You are funny, burro man. But not so smart as you think. Originally Posted by LaredoZeta
What is a burro, is that what you put in a burrito? That's pretty nasty. I think you are not so smart as I think, wait no. You are not so smart as you think. No... Would you say we have a plethora of... Wait, that's not it. You mother is as smart as you think since I did return her huevos, but I think she lied to you about being a man, you should not seek every skirt to hold in front of you. She wasn't teaching you to be a matador, you are just hiding behind skirts.
Ya'll are just TFF! Eccie is my Def Comedy Jam.
What is a burro, is that what you put in a burrito? That's pretty nasty. I think you are not so smart as I think, wait no. You are not so smart as you think. No... Would you say we have a plethora of... Wait, that's not it. You mother is as smart as you think since I did return her huevos, but I think she lied to you about being a man, you should not seek every skirt to hold in front of you. She wasn't teaching you to be a matador, you are just hiding behind skirts. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Nominated for best RAT post ever