Wanna Play TRIVIA Tonight? Looking for TEAM members to join us!

Let's kick some booty tonight, ya'll!!!!! Hope to see everyone out there.
Possible to get a PM as to new members being needed on the team?
Having a slow period at work so enables time for me to relax.
That is if i'm allowed into the Kool Klub
Sorry Precious...this is the last week for the Fall/Winter. Our team qualified for semi-finals, but we're limited to a team of five players. If you're interested...contact one of us for information on the Spring/Summer competitions.

We could use cheerleaders for our team during semi-finals, and hopefully, we will qualify for finals!
No problem.
Didn't know it was a weekly commitment for a whole team.
Thought it was just a friendly get together to unwind.

Carry on and Good Luck!
It is definitely Friendly...Fun...Free...but, we play for weekly cash prizes, and comptete for a 5K and 10K contests.
Sorry I missed out on this but considering my travel schedule it really wouldn't have been fair to team mates

But I really do love playing!
KS, he was also the host on Password and I think he was their first one.
We're doing great, team. I hope to see some friendly faces this week too. In the meantime, I have been cramming by brain with worthless knowledge from these two websites:

http://www.triviacafe.com/random/

http://www.randomtriviagenerator.com/

So far, I've run across THREE questions/answers that we missed. Who knows, maybe this is providing them source material... Enjoy the rest of the weekend, and Happy Hobbying!
Thanks for the links Marcus...........
I hope to see some familiar (and maybe some new!) faces tonight. We need a strong showing team.
Our team is sort of bad ass...in case you didn't know!

Is anyone going to play tonight? If so, hit me up via PM or text if you have my number.
And another one bites the dust. We're on a roll team!