Obama scandals show signs of lasting a long, long time.

Why IBHankering!!! I do believe your answers are getting shorter and more desperate. Running out of steam, bitch?

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher".

BTW, YOU MISSED A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER THREADS AND OTHER RESPONSES FROM OTHER POSTERS, AS WELL AS ME.

YOU ARE NOW ARGUING WITH SO MANY PEOPLE YOU CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THE RESPONSES.

HEH. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why IBHankering!!! I do believe your answers are getting shorter and more desperate. Running out of steam, bitch?

BTW, YOU MISSED A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER THREADS AND OTHER RESPONSES FROM OTHER POSTERS, AS WELL AS ME.

YOU ARE NOW ARGUING WITH SO MANY PEOPLE YOU CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THE RESPONSES.

HEH.

HEH. Originally Posted by ExNYer

THAT'S RIGHT, LITTLE TWAT!!

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

• CJ7
  • 06-30-2013, 05:06 PM

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer

nobody gets the last word on IB and nobody cares either

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1053269977]Another non-substantive, thread hijacking, ad hominem attack from the dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why the lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass was elected to be:

Ekim the Inbred, once again you are deflecting from the well known fact that your brother/father/cousin/boyfriend is too busy with your inbred ass to entertain any other clients.

If you want me to pimp your fat ass out to the big red one we could make some serious cash. then your cut might enable you to hire a woman for a change.

And a shit-swallowing TWAT...

• Old-T
  • 06-30-2013, 10:23 PM

You have discovered IB's one tactic. Cut and paste some comment he thinks is pithy and clever. Once he reaches that point any attempt to discuss the topic becomes pointless. He becomes lost in his own dreamworld, far beyond rational thought.

I have half a dozen or more open questions to him that he has never answered but has deludedeluded himself that he has.
You have discovered IB's one tactic. Cut and paste some comment he thinks is pithy and clever. Once he reaches that point any attempt to discuss the topic becomes pointless. He becomes lost in his own dreamworld, far beyond rational thought.

I have half a dozen or more open questions to him that he has never answered but has deludedeluded himself that he has. Originally Posted by Old-T
Yes, that is IBHankering's modus operandi.

He also likes to use $10 words to make himself look intelligent. Even when they have no place in the argument.

They make him look like a pseudo-intellect, instead.
Word has it that he takes his Merriam-Webster to the bathroom with him and beats his meat on the toilet seat!

(Doo dah. Doo dah.)

I have half a dozen or more open questions to him that he has never answered but has deludedeluded himself that he has. Originally Posted by Old-T
And you really are an ignorant, giggling goober if you really believe these other jackasses are posting intellectually substantive discourse, jackass.

If you want me to pimp your fat ass out to the big red one we could make some serious cash. then your cut might enable you to hire a woman for a change. [/SIZE] Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ekim the Inbred, your dumb-hayseed ass can't even manage your mother/sister/cousin/wife or your father/brother/cousin/boyfriend!!!!

And a shit-swallowing TWAT...

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another non-substantive, ad hominem attack from the dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why the lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass was elected to be:

Yes, that is IBHankering's modus operandi.

He also likes to use $10 words to make himself look intelligent. Even when they have no place in the argument.

They make him look like a pseudo-intellect, instead. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Word has it that he takes his Merriam-Webster to the bathroom with him and beats his meat on the toilet seat!

(Doo dah. Doo dah.)
Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another non-substantive, ad hominem attack from the dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why the lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass was elected to be: