so i have another question for everyone>?

I just watch for sales & stock up.

That's why I'm so expensive! Good makeup in large quantities isn't cheap, you know. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
"You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap!" -Dolly Parton
Just for the record:

Ole Ladies' Gent thinks Ginger Doll, Sexy Brittany and MaryBeth are all three VERY GORGEOUS!!!!
Keep doing what you're doing, sweethearts!!!!
Thank you very much, hun.
Dear GOD I wish for more hobby funding!!!!
Congrats on the weight loss! I try to do cardio or a light workout about four days a week and I replace all of my drinks with a water! Keep up the great work gorgeous!!
There's an entrance fee for that... & it's in person only.

I've never ever posted nudes.

My motto has always been 'class, not crass.' Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Nudes can still be very classy if done in an artistic and tasteful manner...just my opinion. Just a couple, more are in my showcase. Oh....and these are at 4'11, 99lbs.

Your pictures are really beautiful and tastefully done, Felina. I just don't feel that total nudity fits me, personally.

Most photographic nudity in the hobby isn't done with the class that your pictures possess.
Thanks guys for the compliments.
Thanks guys for the compliments. Originally Posted by MaryBeth

No.... Thank you for posting that picture..

But you look great!! And I am not kidding about that..

Most photographic nudity in the hobby isn't done with the class that your pictures possess. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
So much for bald creepers like moonbitch getting spankbank material...
My nudes were suppose to be classy and artistic...but I make more money when I do glamour shots

And I'm done with the face pics...back to pretending I don't have a head
My nudes were suppose to be classy and artistic...but I make more money when I do glamour shots

And I'm done with the face pics...back to pretending I don't have a head Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Damn girl, you must be jello cause jam don't shake like that, I have to lay down all the blood has went to my other head! Sexy girl