Coming Soon:Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely! But First:

• savak
  • 01-01-2014, 02:57 PM
and when it starts and people are whining in San Antonio we can refer back to posts like these as to who encourages us!

Like I have been saying Precious. We need you and a few others like you. Talking to ourselve would be no fun

you are so impatient Originally Posted by Whispers
when it comes to dealing with whispers,

a wise man once said.....oh shit he didnt say anything because he realized that its the only way to get a master troll to quiet down.

i think you actually grew on the town, kind of like when a guy and a chick hate each other but then end up together at the end of the cheesy movie.

i look forward to your forth coming little 'cultural revolution'. flip everything on its head, raze everything down to the ground, class struggle, etc. etc.

do it quickly though cause i need a reason to post more pictures of talking cats.

kthanxbai.
The trouble makers are all in Dallas with trickled down to Houston. San Antonio is it's own little Island.

Dallas has all the pimp drama, fake alerts and Kenwood radio thefts. Houston had Wakeup and we can be ass holes sometimes.

Austin has SL and that guy that talks about himself in the 3rd person and a bunch of laid back hippies who would rather use their energy on recycling and drinking craft beer than argue with hookers.
interesting thread.

nothing wrong with moderating the moderators. should be done. just like watchdog groups for our gov..

all views should be heard without crude language, insults, threats, as long as people can act like "adults".

Just because people aren't complaining, doesn't mean things are wrong. Same way some people complain all the time, even if nothing's wrong.

I haven't been on this particular board that long or Aspd before that, but others some were friendly, some not. This one seems to go back and forth, doesn't matter the city, but basically friendly and with some guidelines.

When some people have had complaints they voiced them on the board, some don't wish to publicly. If people have issues, they should be addressed without fear (real or imagined) of retribution. If they don't want to bring it up themselves and want W or someone else to do for them, they should be allowed.

I simply wish people acted like adults ( mentally not just age wise) and remembered this is supposed to be fun and not take it so seriously.
The trouble makers are all in Dallas with trickled down to Houston. San Antonio is it's own little Island.

Dallas has all the pimp drama, fake alerts and Kenwood radio thefts. Houston had Wakeup and we can be ass holes sometimes.

Austin has SL and that guy that talks about himself in the 3rd person and a bunch of laid back hippies who would rather use their energy on recycling and drinking craft beer than argue with hookers. Originally Posted by hardnfast

Shit... i didnt even get a mention
Shit... i didnt even get a mention Originally Posted by Whispers
As it should be.
As it should be. Originally Posted by CrimsonValkyrie
Such bitterness
Bitter? We both just helped keep your thread alive.

Don't be supposing the guys hating
I am not hating nor am I bitter. Just tired of him whining. Nothing more. Nothing less.
I am not hating nor am I bitter. Just tired of him whining. Nothing more. Nothing less. Originally Posted by CrimsonValkyrie

ahhh.... sorry man I am just getting warmed up...... I'm gonna top the 10,000 post mark here in San Antonio this month so you will have plenty to read and comment on....