Houston Vs. Dallas

How many dicks does it take to get to the center of a train wreck?
Originally Posted by TryWeakly
. Originally Posted by tiatate

I forgot you existed for a minute.

Look who showed up
Can you share please
Can you share please Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Judging by her pictures, I'm betting she isn't big on sharing her food.
Rather be a potty mouth whore than an outting potty mouth whore like you... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
LOL. Proof? Banning for outing is a year.
Lmao I know! I simply came back to post my page-ly threAD. And the tides have turrrnned!
Home girl has been screaming "BSC" & "outer" at me the entire time. AR pulled out receipts real quick though.
Judging by her pictures, I'm betting she isn't big on sharing her food. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
This hateration can't be good for your chemo process
This hateration can't be good for your chemo process Originally Posted by tiatate
Hey don't go there please not cool...
Y'all ladies are typing too quick though. Slow down please!!
Made me miss pages 58-61 of threADs!
Thank you Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Aww. You have a follower. Good for you. LOL
This hateration can't be good for your chemo process Originally Posted by tiatate

Don't be an ugly hooker.
Lmao I know! I simply came back to post my page-ly threAD. And the tides have turrrnned!
Home girl has been screaming "BSC" & "outer" at me the entire time. AR pulled out receipts real quick though. Originally Posted by tiatate
LOL. Aww. That's pretty cute, she was talking shit to you and here you are kissing her ass? Is it as sweet as she says it is?

TT: I called you out on your ROS.... Get over it.
You know "hater" is one of the most misused words out there, right? Hating implies that you have something that I want... there is absolutely nothing about you that appeals to anything that I would want in my life.

To the others.. don't worry about her comments. She's a classless hoodrat. I expected almost exactly the comment she made.