SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

POLITIC: how will th U.S. retrive my money from young? body part for old people with insurance?
REALLY?
CROSS LONG TIME AGO ... corruption all the way to the WHITE HOUSE
OP STEAL: $0.25 for a $0.50 video game - guess what - YOUR SPYING STEALING GO YOU WEB/HOW TO NETWORK MOBILE PHONE/LAYER WINDOWS INSULATION /LOTS MORE ETC
POLITIC HEDGING: how will th U.S. retrive my money from young? body part for old people with insurance?
MARKET? Rock Paper Scissor ... time CUT your lost
U.S. CON JOB: take the money used it, then erase/drug memory ... lost track of the money
World's Biggest Hostage Situation : CORRUPTION ALL THE TO THE TOP ALL GOV.
body exchange... that's the ticket
bump
bump
Driving around at the last second, change lane at a spit ... most of the time it programming
CON WO/MAN DICK SUCKER/PUSSY LICKER - BATMAN SICKNESS - JOHN WICK - starboy song - make my girlfriend suck dick - NO IT PAY MORE THAN FAST FOOD LMAO - sing it dumbass
THE MONEY IS BEEN LAUNDER INTO DALLAS - network money
someone allow to used tongue/frankenstein running a con job KIM relative in U.S. new con job to say you crazy - you got it from the news

someone allow to used tongue/frankenstein running a con job KIM relative in U.S. new con job to say you crazy - you got it from the news - bushes or jerry crazy micky experiment mouse fishing hole gulf of mexico- havingProblemSellingAllThoseEm ptyHom