Houston Vs. Dallas

BPBBSACOW

No worries, ima keeping track of it.
Aww. You have a follower. Good for you. LOL Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Follower? LMFAO. Whore, I knew AR before you even existed. She's an awesome person to real n true ppl. She just doesn't like lying, outing, and BSC whores. Its a dangerous breed.
Heh...it ended up being COW... not ICONIC, but IRONIC
Refresh your memory Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Get some reviews under your belt whore. Misery loves company. I'm not miserable unlike you. LOWLIFE WHORE. I don't get off on people's misery.

You're not worth my time....
Seriously are you fucking serious right now wtf you have crossed the fucking line now you fucking whore.. Wow I can't believe she actually said this.. Sorry ass cunt Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
No she crossed the line when she has taken EVERY opportunity to call me fat.
No she crossed the line when she has taken EVERY opportunity to call me fat. Originally Posted by tiatate
Pictures say a thousand words..... ijs
Get some reviews under your belt whore. Misery loves company. I'm not miserable unlike you. LOWLIFE WHORE. I don't get off on people's misery.

You're not worth my time.... Originally Posted by Alyssa71
I dont need reviews to be successful but again you never answered my question..

Do you weigh 150lbs

Oh your miserable trust me I know but you weren't talking all this smack before but now you want to act like a ghetto hoodrat lmao...
Follower? LMFAO. Whore, I knew AR before you even existed. She's an awesome person to real n true ppl. She just doesn't like lying, outing, and BSC whores. Its a dangerous breed. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Ok. I'll budge, I decided to ignore you since your whole meltdown post and me feeling sorry for you. LOL. Show me who I outted, since you want to bring your delusional fatass over here... and the minimum for outing is a year. Secondly, your ass doesn't phase me. Estas bien wey. You're a dangerous breed.. You backstabbing, ugly mouthy fat whore. I take your insults like a grain of salt. Carry on to your drama starting talking to yourself ass. BACK TO IGNORE.
No she crossed the line when she has taken EVERY opportunity to call me fat. Originally Posted by tiatate
First of all truth hurts, you ARE fat. Accept it.

Second of all, someone calling you fat is no reason to wish a terminal illness on someone.

You must have been raised by pure human slime, that is what you have become.
Ok. I'll budge, I decided to ignore you since your whole Harvey meltdown post and me feeling sorry for you. LOL. Show me who I outted, since you want to bring your delusional fatass over here... and the minimum for outing is a year. Secondly, your ass doesn't phase me. Estas bien wey. You're a dangerous breed. BACK TO IGNORE. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
What post is this your talking about I need a link?

Come on don't stop now...

Better yet give me a qoute of her meltdown
Judging by her pictures, I'm betting she isn't big on sharing her food. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Point of order... that was MY butter.....

Carry on....

Do you weigh 150lbs

Oh your miserable trust me I know but you weren't talking all this smack before but now you want to act like a ghetto hoodrat UITB lmao... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
THERE....fixed it.

Come on don't stop now... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Dude get off your keyboard. Don't embarrass yourself. I'm done with you and your shitty ass attitude. You know you can post a thread saying you need to get laid. I'm pretty sure you'll find some takers. Maybe that'll get rid of the bitcherade problem. Now about you being a potty mouth shit talking trashy whore... Can't fix that. You also can't fix stupid. You failed to show me your intelligence.

Carry on.

Come on don't stop now...

Better yet give me a qoute of her meltdown Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Why'd you edit?

Do you weigh 150lbs

Oh your miserable trust me I know but you weren't talking all this smack before but now you want to act like a ghetto hoodrat lmao... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
whatchu mean? This smack that's having you resort to googling comebacks?
Oh yeah that's right!