Tucker Carlson reports

you do know there is a difference between cable and broadcast tv, right?

... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Please explain that difference.
So far you've been dancing around why you act like a toyboy with a crush on your idol.
You've been taxi dancing around the infatuation factor of your dreamboat.
Investigating the methodology of your love affair, you always come back to the quantitative of numbers as measured by viewers.
So, when shown that others have a higher count, you change your taxi dancing partner for where viewed. Somehow you think cable is a different news outlet.

You are going to have to explain why the number of viewers for cable (being lesser in this case) is a *bigger* quantity than broadcast, which has by far the greater numbers. Hence you should be more interested.

You have brought up something in the past which you probably inadvertently lied in deriding broadcast.

BUT you are dancing on both sides of the line.

Foxy is on both broadcast and cable. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

The only common factor amongst your Only Shoot Horses analogy is that you, without stating it out loud, put a higher value on news outlets the lie. And it seems the bigger they lie, the better. But you are too scared to go full blown in and diss foxy by choosing OAN. But I understand. You have that infatuation. No matter how many people/angles show you how bad it is.

Again, i'll stay with the po'dunk little outfits (though I discovered I watch the one with the lions share) that I ignore the quantity of nielson numbers for integrity of what is presented.

That is where we both diverge.
all tucker

... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And all...well, i'll let that site you like say it:

"A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources."

Get back to us after the Dominion case finishes up in court.
Everyone can see the Tucker Carlson show is important to you.

Please do not stray from the topic of the thread. Originally Posted by VitaMan
shush! this is waco's thread. he can say whatever topic he damn well pleases.
besides the obvious technological difference; the difference between broadcast and cable has to do with the size of the demographic population thats watching those medias.

broadcast demographic is much larger than the cable demographic. I think like 3X larger.
the cockroaches scurry away from the light ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBo6zEwduyM
I prefer to watch Jimmy Fallon report. He likes people to laugh at him because he is funny and can tell the truth. Tucker gets laughed at because he is a clueless fucking moron that only tells lies to the mega cult of clueless

Does Tucker really have a hard on for M&Ms? What a mega moron
Tucker's car. rather modest for a man of his wealth ...

Tucker's car. rather modest for a man of his wealth ...

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
What exactly does the make and model of what vehicle that bozo drives have anything to do with his bullshit about politics? I'm not sure how that gives his words more credibility, but I am sure you will respond with an answer that makes absolutely no sense to anyone but you.
What exactly does the make and model of what vehicle that bozo drives have anything to do with his bullshit about politics? I'm not sure how that gives his words more credibility, but I am sure you will respond with an answer that makes absolutely no sense to anyone but you. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

if you say so
Does this response make sense to anyone except the poster ?

It is used so often, maybe 4,000 times.