nothing reply anything you want

doove. pm me who I need to get to get to get you to roch for a drink
  • Doove
  • 05-18-2012, 05:04 PM
doove. pm me who I need to get to get to get you to roch for a drink Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Well, Natalie Portman would maybe get me get me get me there.

Good luck!
  • GP
  • 05-18-2012, 05:18 PM
doove. pm me who I need to get to get to get you to roch for a drink Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
mmmmmmmmmm I did not know she was a provider in Roch.
Originally Posted by GP
Oh the guy that does not pay his bills, so I may get laid off to chase providers on his dime errrrrrr Doove's dime. mmmmmmm So now have to talk to the Secret Service guy screening providers.

naaaaa FUBO
Originally Posted by GP
ahhhh thanks for the edit now I can also say

Its that guys fault for the under and no documentation action in town.
  • Doove
  • 05-18-2012, 07:05 PM
Actually, you're right....if he was there, i'd make the trip.

Bring my laptop, and he and i could hang out and get a good laugh out of some of the posts on ECCIE.
47 posts to go before I close this thread...*EVIL SINISTER LAUGH*

relax folks I'm kidding.....
mmm 47 errr 46

The oldest vehicle in the Motorsports Hall of Fame is the famous Ford 999 racer from 1902. Although it is not the first race car ever built, it is certainly the first car to rise to the status of legend.
Historical Notes:

Always seeking publicity, Barney Oldfield dubbed the car 999 after the feats of the record-holding New York Central locomotive.

Although the car is equipped with only one seat, a "Mechanician" was often kept busy oiling bearings and making adjustments while the car was being driven! The role more closely resembled that of an active sidecar acrobat than that of a riding mechanic.

The sister car of the 999 was the Arrow. It was a rebuilt Arrow that Henry Ford drove to 91.37 mph on frozen Lake St. Clair in January of 1904, for the new automotive World Land Speed record. After Ford set the record, his racing partner, Tom Cooper, sold both the 999 and the Arrow. The Arrow was renamed the New 999 by the new owner.

The vehicle on display in the Motorsports Hall of Fame is actually a duplicate of the original. This identical replica was commissioned by the Ford Motor Company for the 1966 World's Fair.

Shortly before his death, Henry Ford is said to have remarked to Barney Oldfield: "You made me and I made you." Oldfield shook his head and replied "Old 999 made both of us."

Ford 999 Vehicle Facts:

Year: Originally constructed in October of 1902.
Designer: Henry Ford
Drivers: Barney Oldfield, Harley Cunningham, Tom Cooper, & Henry Ford
Engine: Inline 4 cylinder
Displacement: 18.8 litres (1155.3 ci) - 7.25" bore & 7" stroke!
Horsepower: Approximately 50
Cost: $5,000 (a considerable sum in 1902)
  • Tiger
  • 05-19-2012, 12:17 PM
I dislike drive thru restaurants

what ever happened to the drive up

oh ya cars got to fancy and small

I miss the drive up errr or in

can girls still roller skate at all?
  • Doove
  • 05-19-2012, 02:26 PM
Bump. Originally Posted by Doove
Boy, was i dumb!
No you are not DUMB.

Maybe misinformed, but then you may think that of me. just sayin
  • Doove
  • 05-19-2012, 04:11 PM
Dumb for bumping this thread back into the public consciousness OSD.

Dumb dumb dumb.

By the way, i'm watching Natalie Portman as we speak. Get on it, man!
I will try for nikki, nita, Jen, my huntress, Chloe, or a few other Roch providers. But control the mix if more than one. I'm getting to old to be a bouncer. Dang I still have to get that one tooth fixed.

She had a fast right after I let her out of that bear hug. Not sure why she ran after I spit the tooth out in my hand. looked at it and said oh well

And I was thinking to bump soon anyways

so

THANK YOU