Houston Vs. Dallas

Dude get off your keyboard. Don't embarrass yourself. I'm done with you and your shitty ass attitude. You know you can post a thread saying you need to get laid. I'm pretty sure you'll find some takers. Maybe that'll get rid of the bitcherade problem. Now about you being a potty mouth shit talking trashy whore... Can't fix that. You also can't fix stupid. You failed to show me your intelligence.

Carry on. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Again where is this post located ? Either tell me or you can sit down because you obviously aren't telling the truth.. So again where is this post?
You're not the only one with jokes AR.
Actually-- I'm not so much calling you fat as calling you a liar. You claim 150 pounds here, 145 on your website, 140 on Eros.. and not a damned one of them is accurate and you know it. I haven't even touched your measurement claims because that's just a little too much to worry the masses with.

There isn't a damn thing wrong with being a thick woman-- just own up to it.

As to my personality on the board... many can attest that I have spent hours helping them out with various issues. I've been around a long time and I'm the sort that tends to lend a helping hand to those who need it. You, on the other hand.. decided that cunty was the way to go-- coming into a new city guns blaring like you're someone. This is a SHMB-- we're all in the shadows, sweetness.

If you don't want random people to come into your thread and blast you... perhaps you shouldn't do so to other ladies, eh? Not to mention.. I had more than one post in this thread before I ever threw an insult... you fired the first shot. I was on my third post on this thread (the first two were rather polite) when I fired back.
Dammit. Out of popcawwwwn..... gonna pop a top..

whatchu mean? This smack that's having you resort to googling comebacks?
Oh yeah that's right! Originally Posted by Alyssa71
I googled a proper description of a female who is 5'5 & 150lbs to show you that theres no way in hell you are the same measurements.. Can you even see your snatch when you shave it ?
Again where is this post located ? Either tell me or you can sit down because you obviously aren't telling the truth.. So again where is this post? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Nah you can sit down with a dictionary since you have ALL this time on your hands..... obviously.
You're not the only one with jokes AR. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Where is this meltdown at ? I will be waiting
FUPA .... Fat Upper Pussy Area
I googled a proper description of a female who is 5'5 & 150lbs to show you that theres no way in hell you are the same measurements.. Can you even see your snatch when you shave it ? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Can you even get laid with that potty mouth? Now that is the real question here. Show me the reviews then your ass can sit me down hahhah. At least my smack isn't copyrighted by google. Be original.
First of all truth hurts, you ARE fat. Accept it.

Second of all, someone calling you fat is no reason to wish a terminal illness on someone.

You must have been raised by pure human slime, that is what you have become. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Only thing fat on me is this ass. Baby girl I have a 28in waist. I'm the perfect coke bottle shape.
But there is no measurements on what kind of insults you can throw at me. You are not my master bitch. I'll say what I want. And I'll make the ho cry if she wants to keep pushing.
FUPA .... Fat Upper Pussy Area Originally Posted by TryWeakly
LOL.
Where is this meltdown at ? I will be waiting Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
The only thing your waiting for is a cock.... GO LITTLE WHORE..... GO GET YOUR DOSE of cock so you can stfu and be a good whore..... you're better quiet....all this bark and no bite. RUFF RUFF Whore.
LMAO-- you can "try" to make me cry-- but I can promise you, you aren't significant enough.
Actually-- I'm not so much calling you fat as calling you a liar. You claim 150 pounds here, 145 on your website, 140 on Eros.. and not a damned one of them is accurate and you know it. I haven't even touched your measurement claims because that's just a little too much to worry the masses with.

There isn't a damn thing wrong with being a thick woman-- just own up to it.

If you don't want random people to come into your thread and blast you... perhaps you shouldn't do so to other ladies, eh? Not to mention.. I had more than one post in this thread before I ever threw an i. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
From the looks as it you will be on your death bed before you learn to stay in your lane. Leave me alone ho. I've said I was thick/curvy/ coke bottle all on website that you spent so much time on.
From the looks as it you will be on your death bed before you learn to stay in your lane. Leave me alone ho. I've said I was thick/curvy/ coke bottle all on website that you spent so much time on. Originally Posted by tiatate
Ok wow. That's not cool. So fucked, that's just wrong.