SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

A miracle Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I thought "miracles" brought people back! Originally Posted by LexusLover
If he'd athk his boifriend to use a lubed condom, he wouldn't be tho T_H_O_R all the time. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
ttt
CORRUPTION SO BAD HERE U.S. : MARKET - ROCK PAPER SCISSOR - is it time to cut all losses in U.S. do bussiness elsewhere
I hope you're next in line to get your hands tied so you can't use your Twitter fingers to log into here & look like a Premium FUCKTARD! Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

don't get your mental boyfriend (john wick - fuck for year ... etc) or pimp to sing about it - cause sucking dick pay more than fastfood ... btw poisoning/drugging/putting anyting in people food is declare domestic terrorism - life in jail or death and if death - bleed you dry to get answer to all your friend group ...

sucking dick pay more than payless shoe store ... barefoot kid ... glory glory halleluya
glory glory halleluya

anyone eat chicken ... or micky experimental mouse scarfare lion king ... now i could kill i want too ... brain damage
Naw, he is much more entertaining that the usual leftists on this forum. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I agree... we may not understand him but he is way more entertaining than the confused libs on this forum.
like for the A ... Amen lmao then con wo/man l.e. the 21 avenger (flip all their cars see who survibe ...hmmm?) ...lmao ... that another round of shitting # at least 5 last 24 hr.
If he'd athk his boifriend to use a lubed condom, he wouldn't be tho T_H_O_R all the time. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Bahahaha
  • WTF
  • 08-12-2017, 03:28 PM
Naw, he is much more entertaining that the usual leftists on this forum. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
i agree but he is also more entertaining than you, me and the right wing lemmings
  • WTF
  • 08-12-2017, 03:29 PM
I agree... we may not understand him but he is way more entertaining than the confused libs on this forum. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
A fucking pet rock is more entertaining than your dumbass

Like anybody with half a brain thinks that right-wing gibberish is funny or entertaining
ttt before i go to sleep
ttt before i go to sleep
A-men : be in a vehical flip that is older 1988 no airbag ... con wo/man
ttt
ttt
The RUMOR of cheating people: football con job romeo - romeo must die so con rose get the congo diamond tom delay till 2012
POLITIC: Is forest grump poking fun at obama cause cjohnny54 have both parent - NO WONDER HE SO MAD FUCX UP THE GULF of MEXICO ... LMAO