Houston Vs. Dallas

You're more likely to die from obesity before I'm likely to be on my deathbed. I'm not terminal, dear. Try harder.

I'd love to be able to just sugarcoat what I'm saying for you-- but you'd probably try to eat that, too.
LMAO-- you can "try" to make me cry-- but I can promise you, you aren't significant enough. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Really she is delusional.

New pro pics will be up next month! I'll be a shooting with an amazing photographer! She will be great at capturing at all my perfect curvy angles!!
Measurements: 36-28-40. Big tits! Tiny waist! BEST ASS you have every seen on ANY provider!
Be on the lookout, and I'll keep you gentlemen posted! Kisses!

*donation will be raised 1/1/18. Book now to be grandfathered in!
From the looks as it you will be on your death bed before you learn to stay in your lane. Leave me alone ho. I've said I was thick/curvy/ coke bottle all on website that you spent so much time on. Originally Posted by tiatate
Are you really wishing death on people now?

WTF?
The only thing your waiting for is a cock.... GO LITTLE WHORE..... GO GET YOUR DOSE of cock so you can stfu and be a good whore..... you're better quiet....all this bark and no bite. RUFF RUFF Whore. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Where's that link at you can't take it back now

You were barking about a meltdown & you still haven't provided a link ijs
Are you really wishing death on people now?

WTF? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Isn't that considered a threat?
From the looks as it you will be on your death bed before you learn to stay in your lane. Leave me alone ho. I've said I was thick/curvy/ coke bottle all on website that you spent so much time on. Originally Posted by tiatate
And you are supposed to have a masters in counseling and you say this kinda sick shit to people?

And then you follow it up with a spam ad?

I am sure men will line up to see a mentally sick and deranged psycho.

You seriously need mental help. I am for real. You really out to seek out some kind of therapy. You are even further out there than I originally thought, and I seriously thought you were pretty messed up to start with.
You're more likely to die from obesity before I'm likely to be on my deathbed. I'm not terminal, dear. Try harder.

I'd love to be able to just sugarcoat what I'm saying for you-- but you'd probably try to eat that, too. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Lmao you are really mad about your life right now huh?
You keep calling me fat like I don't have a fuck ton of pics up. I'm not skinny, just extremely fit. Hot sexy curves, powerful ass, and great quads. Prob would eat the sugar though. I have quite the sweet tooth.
Isn't that considered a threat? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
It's pretty close, if not considered a technical threat. Wishing someone on their deathbed is pretty close. About as close as it gets.
Only thing fat on me is this ass. Baby girl I have a 28in waist. I'm the perfect coke bottle shape.
But there is no measurements on what kind of insults you can throw at me. You are not my master bitch. I'll say what I want. And I'll make the ho cry if she wants to keep pushing. Originally Posted by tiatate
Did you measure in them back rolls looking like a package of chocolate zingers...
And you are supposed to have a masters in counseling and you say this kinda sick shit to people?

And then you follow it up with a spam ad? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Woooo shit, what girl!!??
You want a response so bad. I'm sorry your old ass isn't relevant.
lol but yes girl, I can say those kind of things. I can use my powers for good or evil. I help enough people like her to know just what makes that bitch tick.
You keep calling me fat like I don't have a fuck ton of pics up. I'm not skinny, just extremely fit. Hot sexy curves, powerful ass, and great quads. Prob would eat the sugar though. I have quite the sweet tooth. Originally Posted by tiatate

No one cares about your body. You really need mental help.

You just wished someone on their deathbed and your talking about your curves???
Woooo shit, what girl!!??
You want a response so bad. I'm sorry your old ass isn't relevant.
lol but yes girl, I can say those kind of things. I can use my powers for good or evil. I help enough people like her to know just what makes that bitch tick. Originally Posted by tiatate
I don't think you help anyone.

You are deranged.

Can you please seek some therapy?
You keep calling me fat like I don't have a fuck ton of pics up. I'm not skinny, just extremely fit. Hot sexy curves, powerful ass, and great quads. Prob would eat the sugar though. I have quite the sweet tooth. Originally Posted by tiatate
If you were extremely fit you would look like Alyssa xoxo you dont even have a thigh gap ijs..
Alyssa71 im still waiting on that link