SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

CYLON - anyone watch this ?

CON WO/MAN: get access to the money REACH AROUND bad weather/fishy pussy & dick/poor kid/can't pay for home/loss job/etc
CON WO/MAN: FACT are FACT get access to the money REACH AROUND bad weather/fishy pussy & dick/poor kid/can't pay for home/loss job/etc
ttt
POLITIC: Would the banking system hire people to kill all the music/entertainer if they con/rob try to collapse the banking system? hmmm
POLITIC: LOOK LIKE JAPAN BANKING SYSTEM SHOULD IN OHIO
achoo!
movie- " romeo must die " could it be those two
wrong people, must be the other two ... has nothing todo with rose congo diamond
achoo! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

what? you better make sure your rinnegan get activated in a hurricance or force field get activated in a crash with vehical without air bag ---- A-MEN --- Obama would call that luckey -
  • R.M.
  • 08-15-2017, 04:51 AM
No one gives a fuck.
LET MY PEOPLE EAT ... all the food in their homeleand next U.S. east & west coast then BUFFALLO now heading south ... never learn to farm ... VIETNAMESE eat all your fish ... LAMO
No one gives a fuck. Originally Posted by R.M.
what wrong are your teeth falling apart from all the bj, don't tell me it organ parts ... hope you didn't con any money
how the hell is all the small business renter going to compete with the new apartment via stolen/reacharound KARATE KID(VO) CRANE STYLE $... the only way i can think of is really cheap rent