Elegant Ebonies: Post a pic of yourself or...

Earlier today, I got some proofs from a recent photo session. I'm so looking forward to updating my site and Twitter timeline. Stay tuned!

I'm Jamie
Hot pix Mya!
Hello Beauties.....

I would like to post my pics as well.
Hello Beauties.....

I would like to post my pics as well. Originally Posted by Catherine Grace VIP
wow beautiful!
Hot pix Mya! Originally Posted by Sierra Sinclair
thanks girl!
Lovely Ladies!
I wish there was a way to stay notified on this thread. Lena you're photo previews are gorgeous! I love them! Sanaa you're pics are mouthwatering and I agree with Lena. The Baldwin quote is fire!!
London, thank you so much dear. Your photos are absolutely stunning as well!

Also, when clicking on "Thread Tools" in the top right, there is an option: "Subscribe to this thread"
^^^^^^ Been there....done that....and Sanaa...is by far one of the sexiest and sweetest ladies out there...xo Originally Posted by SNL9933
Thank you sweetie! You always have such kind words to say about me.

This thread is like wine; it keeps getting better with the passing of time!

Sanaa your new photos are magnificent. And I love this James Baldwin quote. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Thanks Lena! Your new photos are awesome! I love how candid and natural they are.

I wish there was a way to stay notified on this thread. Lena you're photo previews are gorgeous! I love them! Sanaa you're pics are mouthwatering and I agree with Lena. The Baldwin quote is fire!! Originally Posted by London-James

I want you to know every time I see you on twitter I get a lady boner. You are so beautiful and sassy!
Thank you Sanaa!

Thanks Lena! Your new photos are awesome! I love how candid and natural they are. Originally Posted by sensualsanaa