Houston Vs. Dallas

lol but yes girl, I can say those kind of things. Originally Posted by tiatate
Ok, you are beyond fucking nuts.

New pro pics will be up next month! I'll be a shooting with an amazing photographer! She will be great at capturing at all my perfect curvy angles!!

Measurements: 36-28-40.
Big tits! Tiny waist! BEST ASS you have ever seen on ANY provider!
Be on the lookout, and I'll keep you gentlemen posted! Kisses!

*donation will be raised 1/1/18. Book now to be grandfathered in!
If you were extremely fit you would look like Alyssa xoxo you dont even have a thigh gap ijs.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Um no, babe go and get some reviews. You have been on here longer than
me, and try to claim you are hotter, but no reviews?!
Like your donation is cheap, what's up? What's the real truth? I'm really feel you must be a catfish.
llI actually do have a thigh gap. Just none of my pics posted show it. If I care enough later I'll post one. It's actually amazing cause it's not common for women with my curves.
I know more than one thick, curvy, FIT girl.. and you are not one of them. Your arms are visibly flabby and you have visible fat rolls on your back. Moreover, at your size, if you "were" fit and muscular-- you'd weigh more than 150-- muscle weighs more than fat. And the thing about it all is-- I don't think you're unattractively fat.. but you made the effort to try to troll others for their weight.. while you're visibly eating more than you're burning in that gym.

You seem really bothered that you're being called out about your weight. That's so strange.. the couple times someone around here tried calling me fat-- I managed to end it with one post. But then again, I'm not et up by what people on a forum think of me.
Um no, babe go and get some reviews. You have been on here longer than
me, and try to claim you are hotter, but no reviews?!
Like your donation is cheap, what's up? What's the real truth? I'm really feel you must be a catfish.
llI actually do have a thigh gap. Just none of my pics posted show it. If I care enough later I'll post one. It's actually amazing cause it's not common for women with my curves. Originally Posted by tiatate
Lmfao catfish lmfao you're funny people have already told your ass I'm not new thats all you need to know..

I'm well known & I don't have to do unnecessary shit like yourself ijs...

Marketing is my strong point
I dunno.. if I had pictures that made me look fatter than I claim.. and I had pictures that made me look like I was fit. I think I'd post the fit ones. Unless of course, they were no longer accurate.
I know more than one thick, curvy, FIT girl.. and you are not one of them. Your arms are visibly flabby and you have . Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Girl you are going to pass away from being a hater alone. Cancer may not even be the thing that gets ya!
Alyssa71 you know you can edit it all you want but I have the original post
Lmfao catfish lmfao you're funny people have already told your ass I'm not new thats all you need to know..

I'm well known & I don't have to do unnecessary shit like yourself ijs...

Marketing is my strong point Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Only place you are not new is the boards. You talk a lot.
Gets some reviews, I need proof.
There you go with that word again "hater".. LMAO. Didn't I already tell you that you have to have something that I want, or covet.. before I can be a "hater"?

Besides, laughter is the best medicine and I'm getting a ton of laughs clowning your folded ass.
Alyssa71 im still waiting on that link Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Sit your ass down, ruff ruff. Like my own widdle Chihuahua. Too bad I can't stuff you in my purse.
I know more than one thick, curvy, FIT girl.. and you are not one of them. Your arms are visibly flabby and you have visible fat rolls on your back. Moreover, at your size, if you "were" fit and muscular-- you'd weigh more than 150-- muscle weighs more than fat. And the thing about it all is-- I don't think you're unattractively fat.. but you made the effort to try to troll others for their weight.. while you're visibly eating more than you're burning in that gym.

You seem really bothered that you're being called out about your weight. That's so strange.. the couple times someone around here tried calling me fat-- I managed to end it with one post. But then again, I'm not et up by what people on a forum think of me. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
No Grace, I really think at this point she really is this delusional.

She can barely close her legs together in that one pic cause her legs are so fat, and yet she is saying she has a thigh gap? I really think she believes it.

I don't think she has a grasp on reality. I am being serious.
Only place you are not new is the boards. You talk a lot.
Gets some reviews, I need proof. Originally Posted by tiatate
When you get rid of them backrolls I will give you proof
I dunno.. if I had pictures that made me look fatter than I claim.. and I had pictures that made me look like I was fit. I think I'd post the fit ones. Unless of course, they were no longer accurate. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Girl my arms have meat on them so. Like you are really trying to make me feel bad when they are smaller than yours.
It's a regular pic not a showcase worthy pic.
When you get rid of them backrolls I will give you proof Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
It's called a twist dumb ass. You do the pose and I'm sure your back rolls will be on fleek