I MISS THE DAYS OF ASPD!

The first time ASPD crashed and took away all my reviews I went "WTF?" The second time it crashed and took away all my reviews I went "sweeeeeet". I don't know where you bitches get this kinder-gentler board shit from. Yeah, there was low hanging fruit. Most of them weren't worth fucking more than once. It made fucktards lazy and complacent. BT was inevitable. The raid was inevitable. The death of the board was a mercy killing. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Thanks for confirming I was right even though some claimed I was talking nonsense. You just reaffirmed all of my positions. You're a good dude DH..LOL...hey TB2u and BBkid where yall at now...
I miss YMWV.
heh......Asian Pam was BSC awesome
Amber's memorial thread was very moving.
It should be required reading for every retard on a SHMB.
He bought it like he always does
so you trynna make a case that you were just kidding when you outed yourself as bi-sexual?
  • bbkid
  • 12-28-2017, 08:21 AM
...hey TB2u and BBkid where yall at now... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Huh? Dewd, really? While I can't speak for him, I will say this:

Do you honestly think that I would spar with you on a hooker review forum? Honestly?
LMAO, man. You're obviously even stupider than your current persona/ handle makes you seem.
But, having no life other than this fantasy site, I guess it all makes sense now.

I'll go back to my business of MAKING MONEY, while you sit at your $199 pawnshop laptop playing with yourself. Have fun, sir (?).
Huh? Dewd, really? While I can't speak for him, I will say this:

Do you honestly think that I would spar with you on a hooker review forum? Honestly?
LMAO, man. You're obviously even stupider than your current persona/ handle makes you seem.
But, having no life other than this fantasy site, I guess it all makes sense now.

I'll go back to my business of MAKING MONEY, while you sit at your $199 pawnshop laptop playing with yourself. Have fun, sir (?). Originally Posted by bbkid
I would have setteled for a simple yea DH made me look bad. you doing all that extra shit.
  • WTF
  • 12-29-2017, 08:06 AM
Sounds like somebody should have bought ASPD and kept it going with all this nostalgic love...

...you doing all that extra shit. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You mean like acknowledging you exist?

You really need that much attention to massage you deflated ego?
You mean like acknowledging you exist?

You really need that much attention to massage you deflated ego? Originally Posted by LexusLover

^ you ever ask yourself why I hardly ever respond to you or pay attention to the retarded shit you post.... Conversely, you also ever wonder why you respond to any and every single thing I post?

That's pretty much it in a nutshell.
ASPD was cool, but the socials were off the chain. Especially the Houston ones back in 2002-2003. Originally Posted by kerwil62

The socials were the best ....I met you there :
Perfect assessment of the board back then blow pop!
.....Perfect assessment of the board back then blow pop! Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahah

I concur.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhaha

The only better answer would have been "Dear John"......heh
The only better answer would have been "Dear John"......heh Originally Posted by dearhunter
Not to be confused with Dear Juan on the Y.