The walls are closing in on Hillary, Obama, DNC, Deep State

So the Hillary Clinton that appears in the Media is a Body Double? Originally Posted by Levianon17
https://t.me/rrndaily/190137
Is Bambino dead ?
⚡️Ex-Director of National Intelligence claims Biden and Obama KNEW ABOUT Hillary campaign plot to hack Trump servers: 'Enough evidence in Durham's Russia probe to indict MULTIPLE people'

Trump era Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe says Joe Biden and Barack Obama knew Hillary Clinton's campaign was trying to hack into Trump's servers to try and find links to the Kremlin.

Ratcliffe said former CIA Director John Brennan told Obama and the then-president and Vice President Biden in 2016 about allegations Clinton was trying to fabricate Trump's links to Russia to distract from the scandal over her deleted emails.

The former DNI also told Fox News Digital on Monday there is 'enough evidence' to indict 'multiple people' in Special Counsel John Durham's probe into the origins of the Russia investigation into President Donald Trump.

###

https://t.me/georgenews | @GEORGENEWS
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hillary is going to need a spaceship to escape justice this time.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Damn. Idk how many years they've been harping on her.
Should have found something to stick with donny favourite judges on the bench.

You know, Yssup, ever since I clicked "1" of telegram links, I don't even look at a post of his with them.

I know...don't judge me for looking at his post.
Is Bambino dead ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Is Muh Russia-Russia-Russia dead?
BREAKING: Durham Probe Accelerates - More People Cooperating and Coming Before Grand Jury -- Bill Priestap, James Baker and Dirty Marc Elias Mentioned

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ias-mentioned/
Damn. Idk how many years they've been harping on her.
Should have found something to stick with donny favourite judges on the bench.

You know, Yssup, ever since I clicked "1" of telegram links, I don't even look at a post of his with them.

I know...don't judge me for looking at his post. Originally Posted by Precious_b

people have been harping on that hag Clinton since she became a harpy. which was the day she was born

BABBAHHHAAAAAAAAAA
people have been harping on that hag Clinton since she became a harpy. which was the day she was born

BABBAHHHAAAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
But y'all haven't locked her up.
How can an event like 1/6 be justified if you can't pull off something easy peasy as putting her behind bars?

Kinda defeats the orange juggernaught.
But y'all haven't locked her up.
How can an event like 1/6 be justified if you can't pull off something easy peasy as putting her behind bars?

Kinda defeats the orange juggernaught. Originally Posted by Precious_b

if you say so
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The trumptards are just so comically retarded. I love reading your deranged posts. You are like the homeless guy wearing the placard sign that says the world is going to end tomorrow, and wears that same sign every day. Hey, it’s never tomorrow! It’s over for Trump, just look at the rally size, closer to 400 than tens of thousands.