Adultery and Open relationships...Thoughts?

• WTF
  • 01-24-2011, 08:06 PM
Around here we (me included) just don't let go of things, do we? Originally Posted by Ansley
You got that right!
You got that right!
Originally Posted by WTF
Speaking of which, you owe me a book from about 4 years ago.
No Sorry I was raised that the gentleman has to provide,,,, but I have friends that are,,,, each to their own..... Only one man and one woman can make each other happy and the rest are just friends.... I would never share a man I loved if I were in love with someone with other women .... The pedestal is where I belong .... along with the king....
hi. just found this site. old time aspd'er. gave it up because I hated cheating. I got my wife involved in an "open relationship" i.e. swinging and it has never been better. we are closer and get this, we actually communicate! we're in our 50's, maybe we weren't ready for it when we were younger, but I wish we had.

the only surprise for me, although kind of pleasant, is the amount of dick she gets. way more than i get pussy. that should be taken into consideration. In the swinging lifestyle, it has been my experience that the wife is in control
hi. just found this site. old time aspd'er. gave it up because I hated cheating. I got my wife involved in an "open relationship" i.e. swinging and it has never been better. we are closer and get this, we actually communicate! we're in our 50's, maybe we weren't ready for it when we were younger, but I wish we had.

the only surprise for me, although kind of pleasant, is the amount of dick she gets. way more than i get pussy. that should be taken into consideration. In the swinging lifestyle, it has been my experience that the wife is in control Originally Posted by jaytex
I love it! Lucky you.
In the swinging lifestyle, it has been my experience that the wife is in control Originally Posted by jaytex
To quote the t-shirt/bumper stickers: "She who has the pussy makes the rules."
To quote the t-shirt/bumper stickers: "She who has the pussy makes the rules." Originally Posted by SR Only
I agree with that! I wear the pants in my in my marriage!
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2011, 04:01 PM
I agree with that! I wear the pants in my in my marriage! Originally Posted by BellaIsabella
My woman can wear all my pants she wants....I've always found that without a wallet those pants look pretty damn silly, no matter who is wearing them.
My woman can wear all my pants she wants....I've always found that without a wallet those pants look pretty damn silly, no matter who is wearing them. Originally Posted by WTF
LOL My husband likes my wallet with chain attached to my pants.
Ok here is my true life experiance with an open relationship. I was married for 14 years 13were in an open relationship. We were swingers and it all worked until the ground rules that were originally agreed on were broken. We did divorce and it was nasty. However we are closer now then we ever were in marriage. I now live with a woman i met after my marriage. We (my ex hubby,my so and my self) all raise the child from the marriage and it works. My so knowsI was bi sexual before we got involved 6 years ago. She knows my chosen profession and excepts it. However, this is not always the best solution for everyone. I was lucky. Thw friends my ex and i made during lifestyle only one couple is still married. It is a hard road and takes alot more effort than a conventional relationship. Good luckhope that helps.