What phrase do you like to say when announcing you're about to cum?

I'm uber quiet so no noise is coming out of me. Although ruby did inform me I make some pretty fucked up faces.
I usually raise my hands, scream out "Let my people go" and watch her legs part as my "sea"men flows. Originally Posted by boomer69does
That's a good one!! LOL!

I usually say something like "Waddya mean we're only 3 minutes into the session!?"
Hey... Hey... Cumming in three minutes or 20 seconds if it's a BJ is no laughing matter. Luckily for some of us we can manage a second or third shot...
Hey... Hey... Cumming in three minutes or 20 seconds if it's a BJ is no laughing matter. Luckily for some of us we can manage a second or third shot... Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
I heart guys who are blessed with the ability to squeeze more than one out. More often than not when a guy pops off one too soon and can't manage another one us ladies are made to feel like shit, like it's our problemo. Even if we try and try and try and try.

Don't mind me, I'm venting.
LOL
  • bbkid
  • 04-28-2011, 05:49 AM
Oh Nali, I would never blame not getting a second one on you, baby.
Perhaps it's because you wore me out on the first one???
  • Omari
  • 04-28-2011, 09:28 PM
"I'm thinking about being an artist. Do you mind if I practice painting your face?"
Open up your mouth you nasty slut and take this load down deep. Now smile...
Nali, where have your been all my life?
SPOON! (Hey it worked for the Tick.)
Well I was actually lucky enough to record myself the last time I was cumming so here you go...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1REP...eature=related

(Alexis can vouch for me)
  • Waitt
  • 04-29-2011, 03:55 PM
"Hold my beer and watch this!"
i say come with me...to me a mans manhood feels best when hes about to explode... its at its hardest and pulsating...and thats my favorite part right before he goes just the pulsation alone makes it a better O for me
Don't stop! Don't stop!!!!! Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion
I have never thought about it but that is usually what I say. Most the time ends up in CIM too!
While whispering harder please. Originally Posted by latnremedy
That is some sexy shit!
thanks sometimes the raw truth is incredibly sexy !!