Trump hearings

Says the dumb whore. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Says the affirmative actionman. If they didn't relax the standards for you, you'd never achieve anything.
Ha! That's all you got? Get back to me when you grow a brain. What a simpleton!

I'm amazed at the number of idiots on this site that continue to support Trump despite overwhelming evidence of multiple felonies and violations of his oath of office. Any politician that puts an "R" behind his name and has not PUBLICLY denounced Trump for all the lying, the attempted take down of the government has absolutely no ethics, no morals and certainly no integrity. Unfortunately, there are too many ignorant idiots in this country that share his values. So....this country is going to be just "another shit hole county" using Trump's vocabulary. Originally Posted by txpilot3
... "This country" is a shithole country NOW - with Biden on.
Sky-High Prices for everything - from energy to food prices
to higher housing costs.

Can YOU name one thing Biden has done for the benefit
of Americans??

### Salty
... YOU'D surely know a lot about that, mate.

Being DUMB - that is. ...

... AAAAAANNNND --- Lemme add... You KNOW it's TRUE.
Ca'mon... Admit it... YOU VOTED FOR BIDEN!

Yes, YOU did! ...

#### Salty
I dunno about dumb. The good ones command $400/hr these days. If they work 2 hrs a day, 15 days a month (weekends + full week for cotton pony time off) that’s 144g/yr for 10 hour weeks by my math. Even knocking off 20 for lingerie and mani-pedis it’s still a sweet living and all cash so taxes arent a problem.

I wonder if 1bm1 could rake in that kinda cabbage.
I dunno about dumb. The good ones command $400/hr these days. If they work 2 hrs a day, 15 days a month (weekends + full week for cotton pony time off) that’s 144g/yr for 10 hour weeks by my math. Even knocking off 20 for lingerie and mani-pedis it’s still a sweet living and all cash so taxes arent a problem.

I wonder if 1bm1 could rake in that kinda cabbage. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Have to add in incall expense and travel if they tour, but yeah not a bad gig if you're good at it.
  • Mplay
  • 06-14-2022, 06:40 PM

I wonder if 1bm1 could rake in that kinda cabbage. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Definitely forgetting tips. The good ones sell all the gifts they get. Keep the ones their mainstays give for show.
... "This country" is a shithole country NOW - with Biden on.
Sky-High Prices for everything - from energy to food prices
to higher housing costs.

Can YOU name one thing Biden has done for the benefit
of Americans??

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Beat the brakes off of Trump. That should count for ten.
Salty, if the US is a shithole country as you say, why don't you go to the Outback and live among the Platypussies?
Well I do see a pattern. Conservative News Networks get the most viewers. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I see math is not your strong point. 19>4.

Also Carlson isn’t news, he’s entertainment. By his own admission no reasonable viewer would believe anything he says.
Salty, if the US is a shithole country as you say, why don't you go to the Outback and live among the Platypussies? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
... It was a good country - just a year and a half ago.
Most of America believed that also.

And now -

... November surely cannot get here fast enough.
Just ask people.

#### Salty
Beat the brakes off of Trump. That should count for ten. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
... You're not gonna admit to voting for Biden?

Why not??

### Salty
... It was a good country - just a year and a half ago.
Most of America believed that also.

And now -

... November surely cannot get here fast enough.
Just ask people.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Why haven't you left?
Salty, if the US is a shithole country as you say, why don't you go to the Outback and live among the Platypussies? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
He wouldn't last 10 seconds on the outback.
Do you think it's my job to pull your shit out of the fire? If there was a time to explain a stupid statement, that was it. And now it's gone.
You made a stupid claim, got called on it, and then ran away. You added words which were the only un-concise part of the statement.
When you were asked for proof of your statement, you stuck out your lower lip and fled.
As far as what you've been called, of course you've been called worse. It doesn't matter if the people were better or worse and has nothing to do with you being an asshole.
But for a cocksucker who bitched about me not being concise (you think the nature of the people who called you worse matters when it proves you aren't concise) , you completely missed the point that the term "asshole" was about as concise as a person could get in that situation.

Fine, you won't/can't explain why you made a stupid/unsubstantiated claim.
Then STFU about it.

Typical of a "big lie" guy who can't stand being called out on yet another lie.
You're the one who bailed.
Meh, I've been called worse by better than you. Why do you expect me to do your work for you... oh yeah, libtard.. that makes sense. Originally Posted by texassapper