Top Ghetto/Bubble Butt Providers

LMAO...and what in the hell are you doing in the Co-Ed II2 Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Fu(k you got a point . Damn DED , I'll leave now, but you know you are being "racist"
Originally Posted by ibechill
damn Chill!! that shit is phat and nice!!!
ICEYs ass is fire. I have only seen her once, but whoah, i popped soon after getting behind her. Couldn't handle that delicious booty.
I just saw this honey come up in showcase roulette: http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=3154

I don't know about holding a drink but that's a pretty nice derriere.

I just saw this honey come up in showcase roulette: http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=3154

I don't know about holding a drink but that's a pretty nice derriere.

Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia

Hey Sophia Where you been and when you coming back to the bayou city with your nice onion?

As for that honey,,,,,,,,,I sent her a welcome note as well.......so maybe when she tours she can make the trip here as well.........smile
Cockstrong she is 682jewel in Dallas.
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=42893
I should have know Sophia would show up when a butt thread started!

Hey "Long Legs" how are you doing?
Hey Sophia Where you been and when you coming back to the bayou city with your nice onion?

Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Hey there!

I've been out of town, working on goals for my future, and getting burglarized repeatedly as well as entertaining my regulars. But things have eased up a bit for me and I am finally ready to think about coming back to Houston. Not sure exactly when, but when I know, I'll post it in my siggie.

BTW, wtf to guys mean when they say "onion"? I mean, in what way is an ass like an onion? I just don't get it.

I should have know Sophia would show up when a butt thread started!

Hey "Long Legs" how are you doing? Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Howdy there Darth Maul! I'm great. I miss you. I do need to get my ass back to H-town.
Hey Sophia...I think when Ike says you have a nice "onion", he means you have an ass so fine it makes him want to cry lol

Nice to see you back
Hey Sophia...I think when Ike says you have a nice "onion", he means you have an ass so fine it makes him want to cry lol

Nice to see you back Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Nothing like getting DED, our resident Poet to translate for me. Sensual Sophia, trust me it's all good!.....smile

How did I miss this thread. Nice pics Lisa, Icey and thickblond!
Kewril, it looks better in person trust me, we may have to snatch you up for a double.......can you handle it? Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302

Uhhhh.........probably not! I can only concentrate on one ass at a time.
Originally Posted by ibechill
Yep that IS nice!