Young girls with LOW prices?

I need some Wal-Mart or Goodwill pussy tomorrow, cuz payday isn't for another week! Unless some Blue ribbon prostitute pussy has a payment plan or layaway plan or something.
Dallass, is fucking HOT! The more attitude the hotter! Just my 2 cents she's worth the three bills, fake tits, nice tight ass, clean well groomed and smells like a million dollars! But to each there own... Originally Posted by Worldtravler
No matter what people want to say about Dallas, one thing's for sure... She can sure get people excited! It was about time for a little board excitement, anyway. Lol
Lol yea I told you the board was getting a little dry, had to come make a splash
Could i get a discount??
Lol yea I told you the board was getting a little dry, had to come make a splash Originally Posted by BabyDallass
That you did!
Could i get a discount?? Originally Posted by Iridemhard
A falling too short discount??? Lol just kidding
  • jwood
  • 10-20-2015, 08:46 PM
How about every lady asking what they want and letting the market sort it out? If a lady is not getting enough traffic to suit her, she will lower her rates. If she is getting more traffic than suits her, she will raise her rates. This is not rocket science or brain surgery. And if you don't like the tariff, move on to a tariff you do like. Some make this way the hell too complicated.
How about every lady asking what they want and letting the market sort it out? If a lady is not getting enough traffic to suit her, she will lower her rates. If she is getting more traffic than suits her, she will raise her rates. This is not rocket science or brain surgery. And if you don't like the tariff, move on to a tariff you do like. Some make this way the hell too complicated. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
+1
But sometimes. We get deceived by providers with fakes pictures. What them ?
and if you speak up, you get cock_ blocked.
Do Hookers have a Union in Arkansas? Lol I'm glad prices are just right in SA. Dallas you are a very attractive woman but I don't think you would make it here in SA with your over prices and limited menu. To me you sound like the tired old car salesman waiting for that big sale that doesn't come. Instead of picking up all the decent sales, but what ever works for you Sweetie!! ;-) great topic!!
Fuck all of you! I'm going to go get ass implants and work at the BunnyRanch! Screw you guys, I'm going home :P
LAGNAF.....
What is up with that??? Lol When I was 20 years old and providing I made sure to NEVER do 100 or 150 buck dates, now it seems like that is all the young girls do now? What is going on? Do they KNOW they can charge MORE and guys will PAY it? I don`t get it....Times have SURELY changed SMH so sad.....Poor little girls, if they only knew... maybe they wouldn't be GIVING it away! Thats nuts!

Young girls if you under the age of 23, there if no way you should be doing ANY date under 250...Know your own worth....Just saying....Stop giving it away to these guys, they will pay more if you ask! If your NEW AND YOUNG there is no way you should be doing specials, unless....you dont know any better or your just doing any and everything...
Originally Posted by BabyDallass
$150 is plenty; When a smart girl see that other girls are charging $300, she's gonna do whats smart and charge $150 so guys will be more willing to see her
Do Hookers have a Union in Arkansas? Lol I'm glad prices are just right in SA. Dallas you are a very attractive woman but I don't think you would make it here in SA with your over prices and limited menu. To me you sound like the tired old car salesman waiting for that big sale that doesn't come. Instead of picking up all the decent sales, but what ever works for you Sweetie!! ;-) great topic!! Originally Posted by Dirtystarfish69
Exactly; I respect what any girl charges but she makes it look like its a unforgiveable sin for a girl to charge less than $300