Longhorns football 2017

Texas is favorited by 10. Ill be surprised if they cover considering the offense.
Texas is who they are, no coaching change was going to turn it around. They fired Strong and people applauded, now Herman is going to be in the same boat, what will they say now? I picked them to go 3-9 so they will surpass my expectations but will still be below .500. Ehlinger needs to dial it back a notch, he can't run over everybody, and something so simple as throwing the ball away he didn't have the discipline to do.
Ehlinger has a concussion, go figure
A lot of people on the defense might try for the nfl next year
Nice win! Looks like Warren is staying in the dog house. He only got 2 carries today while those 2 Freshman Carter and Young look like they are the new 1 & 2.
Lol you do realize that Baylor is one of three teams without a win? It must have been confusing for them..always switching out qbs. But pump the breaks on ‘we are so good ‘
On another note, ol' chucky ain't strong lost today to U. Houston. Ohh the irony!!
Fuck chucky!!!!!!!!!!
I bet the money line on u of h. It was a little over 3:1. They’ll lose again when they play that other Florida team that is ranked and undefeated.
Looks like everybody is getting bored with these guys. I know TCU"s D is top notch but boy did our offense look like shit. It's getting worse not better. D hung tough as usual. 2 more wins out of the next 3 to get to a bowl game and win it for the 1st winning record in years.
That means they will have to win the bowl game.
KU - W
WVU - L
TT - 50/50
Charlie Strong season 1 2.0

On the plus, the season is almost over.

Its almost as frustrating as the Elliott saga. He is trying to keep his name lol. Pretty sure people already have their mind made up. All he is doing is hurting the team (once he gets suspended) during an important part of the season.
I recall an interview in which Jimmy Johnson was asked what's the most important factor in winning championships. He replied w/o hesitation "Continuity of assistant coaches". If we can keep this group of coaches together, esp the DC, get the O line healthy, and add a top 5 recruiting class we're going to be alright in the near future.
DC will likely have HC suitors for him which is understandable. There are several def upper classmen who will go for the draft or lose eligibility. I seriously doubt any of these football majors ever really graduate, they just run out of eligibility and go to the nfl, go into sales or commentary.
CBS 130 https://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...nkings/cbs/130

It ranks all the schools. How in the hell is Baylor ranked so 'high' but have only beaten KU?
42-27 if it wasn’t for KANSAS’ offensive ineptitude it would have been Kansas game. They were 33.5 point favorites. Naturally I took the points.

Tommy is in for a hard next two weeks
Well, we beat Kansas but our offense looks like shit. It's worse now than in the opening game against USC, I guess b/c of all the injuries to the O line. Somehow, Herman has to find some blockers for next year or our QBs will continue to get pummeled.
W. Va. and Tech are going to score lots of points and will be tough for the horns to match their firepower. I still have a dream of winning a bowl game to give us momentum going into next year.
Has anyone heard what Holton Hill did to get suspended? Got caught with his pants down?