IMPRGENATE THE SLUT ROLEPLAY

Part of the roleplay is having my big tits fill totally with milk so that the lucky guy or guys can get a large feeding of milk when he comes to fuck me)) My tits will be huge so plenty of milk for all))) Nothing like sucking milk out of a pregnant slut's huge tits)))
And at the end you have a child and sue me for support!!

Fucking HOT!!
Gotyour6, this is only a ROLEPLAY. If I did get pregnant, I would never sue the lucky guy)))) He would be begging to be my baby daddy since he would be first in line to suck the milk out of my huge tits and cream me daily)))
Men who fuck and cream a slut like me need to realize that even though my pussy does not have another man's sperms dripping out and it very clean, other men's sperms are very likely making the trip to my eggs since sperms can live in a woman's body for 3 to 5 days. There could be several men's sperms swimming around in a slut's body at any one time depending on how many men she fucked in the last 5 days)))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
I can vouch this is true. Wife still had cum leaking from her cunt the next day after I shared her with 2 men who pumped multiple loads in her hairy cunt last weekend.
I stumbled into this thread by accident.... but... good weird hott read.
Part of the roleplay is having my big tits fill totally with milk so that the lucky guy or guys can get a large feeding of milk when he comes to fuck me)) My tits will be huge so plenty of milk for all))) Nothing like sucking milk out of a pregnant slut's huge tits))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
This thought has hooked me on your fantasy. Just wow
WOW.

What a fantasy!

Teagen wins the internet for the week.
Before my wife lost her mojo, she only had leakage a until she showered or bathed.
But it was fun to play and watch her in action.
She had a special SO for over 7 years. He was fun, she was fun, I wasn't fun...
Started off MFM, then they only let me watch.
But it was fun to watch...

I can vouch this is true. Wife still had cum leaking from her cunt the next day after I shared her with 2 men who pumped multiple loads in her hairy cunt last weekend. Originally Posted by toutiorix
So, this thread has gone on so long that I need to say that the plural of "sperm" is "sperm." Carry on.
I think the way she misuses the word adds to how sexy this thread is.
Whether it is sperm or sperms, you men have no idea how wonderful and exciting it is knowing that millions and millions or maybe even billions of them are swimming for days in my body looking for my eggs)))
Count me in although tasting your cream pie afterwards might be in order.
Whenever I CIP with SOs I have to eat it back out. Guess that ruins the role play. Originally Posted by Satyrrical

I LOVE it!
I can vouch this is true. Wife still had cum leaking from her cunt the next day after I shared her with 2 men who pumped multiple loads in her hairy cunt last weekend. Originally Posted by toutiorix
Review? Go ahead and write it for all of us to enjoy....and I bet you’ll get turned on writing it.
Interested - especially in gangbangs,