I hate to do it, but- I need to....

• BLM69
  • 05-05-2019, 01:02 AM
I am informed on you more than you know. At the same time..
your nothing but fun for me. It's been nice to see that STILL a year later I make your day.
Your insults ect are again a example of whats wrong with Dallas, oh wait your trolling Houston again Lmao.

Bye babe XoXo,
Jess Originally Posted by TexasJess
night night, I forgot that you stay up for days at a time, I'm gonna get my sleep now and let my balls refill while I sleep, try sleeping sometime, it will clear your mind so you're not so worked up arguing with everybody and making up lies about about the rules over here boss lady. NOT!
night night, I forgot that you stay up for days at a time, I'm gonna get my sleep now and let my balls refill while I sleep, try sleeping sometime, it will clear your mind so you're not so worked up arguing with everybody and making up lies about about the rules over here boss lady. NOT! Originally Posted by BLM69
Up for days? Now how does a person stay up for days? Can u clarify this accusation please? How do you know my sleeping habbits?
Now I know why ole dude was calling you out of your name. Smh. You have 0 respect for ladies. Period.
Your another on the list that should have been banned a long time ago.

If anything, the only one going on for days is that run on sentence you typed. Guess they didn't teach you proper English/grammar/punctuation in auto mechanism class.
You better just stick to those oil changes !!
BTW. You end a sentence with a (.) NOT a (,)

I am FAR from perfect but, Wow !

You should try growing a pair. Real men don't need to insult women. I see you gave your best effort to bait me. Lmao. With out getting pointed. But, hey come on in... the water is fine !
Up for days? Now how does a person stay up for days? Can u clarify this accusation please? How do you know my sleeping habbits? Originally Posted by TexasJess
I’m pretty sure he’s not talking about your sleeping habits.
You’d have to be pretty ignorant not to follow.
That habit also goes along with extreme belligerence, irrational behavior, and a sense of invincibility.
Would also explain the need for a no review policy.
Wouldn’t want the truth out there would you?

P.S. I really dig when a intelligent woman touts her intelligence while cutting down another’s grammar, all the while knowing just how to spell habbits.
Fucking spell check wouldn’t even let me misspell habits, I had to delete the correction and try again lol.

Real men know how to treat women, but first they have to carry themselves like one. If they are not, why bother treating them like something they are not?