Do guys that join hooker sites just to post in political forums gay?

Patron Saint of pussy ... do your hobby homework Ace, you're the MAN aren't youz? Originally Posted by CJ7
Well thank you, you finally admitted it.
Patron Saint of pussy ... do your hobby homework Ace, you're the MAN aren't youz? Originally Posted by CJ7
2013 and you are making jokes about people being gay? Who the fuck cares what sexuality a person is? I'd rather be gay than write like your dumb ass. Originally Posted by Misawahawk
Great, make sure you hug a cock today.
I think pussy rider has competition for the dipshit award..Welcome bambino...
I think pussy rider has competition for the dipshit award..Welcome bambino... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So, I hear you're in the competition. I just can't compete with you on that level. You win.

Fuckin BiggieSmalls
Do guys that join hooker sites just to post in political forums gay? Originally Posted by bambino
It appears to me that Bamby is trolling! I hope he finds what he's searchin' for.
[QUOTE=bigtex;1054617970]It appears to me that Bamby is trolling! I hope he finds what he's searchin'

Not searching for nothing, just busting balls, just like you.
[QUOTE=bambino;1054618002]
It appears to me that Bamby is trolling! I hope he finds what he's searchin'

Not searching for nothing, just busting balls, just like you. Originally Posted by bigtex
Fucking troll. Why are you feeding him?

Fuck off Bambino.
So, I hear you're in the competition. I just can't compete with you on that level. You win.

Fuckin BiggieSmalls Originally Posted by bambino
I think you avatar will push them over the edge. Keep up the good work.
Holy chit, even Simple Jack's gotten in on this.

What? NO YOUTUBE?
Holy chit, even Simple Jack's gotten in on this.

What? NO YOUTUBE? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hanoi Cog's "Sweet Ass" IIffy, could be the Gay Blade that Bamby has been searchin' for.
  • WTF
  • 11-21-2013, 08:36 PM
[

Not searching for nothing, just busting balls, just like you. Originally Posted by bambino
We're busting your balls, you're trying to fondle ours!

Fuckin BiggieSmalls Originally Posted by bambino

You are so far ahead of me in the competition Bambi I can hardly see your tail lights, You are right up there with the leaders. The COG will be putting up a poll for you soon.
Fuck, we may just have to give it to him without a poll...the way the FOUNDERS intended!
  • CJ7
  • 11-21-2013, 09:08 PM
Fuck, we may just have to give it to him without a poll...the way the FOUNDERS intended! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

just another whirlie attention whore who deserves the same type and amount of control
Couple of days... He doesn't yet qualify for Rookie Dipshit of the Year.

let's see the fiber of his fabric...