Remember when Secret Service agents claimed they'd testify under oath that Cassidy Hutchinson was wrong about Trump in the SUV on January 6, and then they admitted later that yeah she's actually right?

Lol. HF must be lost in his twisting whirlwind of nothing. And poor Salty. I’m gonna chalk his lack of comprehension of anything to English being his third or fourth language.

Each of you should reread the idiocy you typed and laugh at yourselves.
Lol. HF must be lost in his twisting whirlwind of nothing. And poor Salty. I’m gonna chalk his lack of comprehension of anything to English being his third or fourth language.

Each of you should reread the idiocy you typed and laugh at yourselves. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

What do you think Salty, Pitiful? I think that was the counselor's closing argument.

Salty! I didn't know that you speak 4 languages! Damn man, I'm impressed!
What do you think Salty, Pitiful? I think that was the counselor's closing argument.

Salty! I didn't know that you speak 4 languages! Damn man, I'm impressed! Originally Posted by HedonistForever
... Hee Hee! ... I surely trys me best with things, mate.

Surely funny to watch 1blackman1 twist and
contort 'imself with the Hutchinson fable.

Wait 'til Dilbert or another of you mates show us
some o' Hutchinson's own e-mails from last year.
Saw some o' them earlier this evening...
You'll see.

... 1blackman1 surely knows he's wrong-headed
with this and just won't admit it.

#### Salty
... Hee Hee! ... I surely trys me best with things, mate.

Surely funny to watch 1blackman1 twist and
contort 'imself with the Hutchinson fable.

Wait 'til Dilbert or another of you mates show us
some o' Hutchinson's own e-mails from last year.
Saw some o' them earlier this evening...
You'll see.

... 1blackman1 surely knows he's wrong-headed
with this and just won't admit it.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

I don't know Salty, I think that might be giving him to much credit.
"Downgraded"?
By who?
Here is a transcript of what the girl said.
"CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: When I returned to the White House, I walked upstairs towards the chief of staff's office, and I noticed Mr. Ornato lingering outside of the office. Once we had made eye contact, he quickly waved me to go into his office, which was just across the hall from mine. When I went in, he shut the door, and I noticed Bobby Engel, who was the head of Mr. Trump's security detail, sitting in a chair, just looking somewhat discombobulated and a little lost.
I looked at Tony and he had said, did you f'ing hear what happened in the beast?
I said, no, Tony, I — I just got back. What happened? Tony proceeded to tell me that when the president got in the beast, he was under the impression from Mr. Meadows that the off the record movement to the Capitol was still possible and likely to happen, but that Bobby had more information.
So, once the president had gotten into the vehicle with Bobby, he thought that they were going up to the Capitol. And when Bobby had relayed to him we're not, we don't have the assets to do it, it's not secure, we're going back to the West Wing, the president had a very strong, a very angry response to that.
Tony described him as being irate. The president said something to the effect of I'm the f'ing president, take me up to the Capitol now, to which Bobby responded, sir, we have to go back to the West Wing. The president reached up towards the front of the vehicle to grab at the steering wheel. Mr. Engel grabbed his arm, said, sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel.

We're going back to the West Wing. We're not going to the Capitol. Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel. And Mr. — when Mr. Ornato had recounted this story to me, he had motioned towards his clavicles.
LIZ CHENEY: And was Mr. Engel in the room as Mr. Ornato told you this story?
CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: He was.
LIZ CHENEY: Did Mr. Engel correct or disagree with any part of this story from Mr. Ornato?
CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: Mr. Engel did not correct or disagree with any part of the story.
LIZ CHENEY: Did Mr. Engel or Mr. Ornato ever after that tell you that what Mr. Ornato had just said was untrue?
CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: Neither Mr. Ornato nor Mr. Engel told me ever that it was untrue."

Does any intelligent person think this was being presented as a joke? What would the punchline have been?

The following concerns testimony from people outside the president's vehicle. Their jobs were to be looking outward, not into the vehicle. Nothing they said is at odds with the girl's testimony or downgraded that testimony.

"The House Select Committee investigating the Jan. 6 revealed a national security official and a former Washington D.C. metro police officer who were able to confirm Donald Trump's anger about not being taken to the U.S. Capitol.
"To be completely honest, we were all in a state of shock," said the
White House Security Official with their voice disguised.
"Because why?" asked Rep. Liz Cheney.
"Because it just —one, I think the actual physical feasibility of doing it, and then, also, we knew what that implicated and what that meant that this was no longer a rally, that this was, going to move to something else, if he physically walked to the Capitol," said the official. "I don't know if you want to use the word insurrection, coup, or whatever, we all knew that this would move from a normal democratic, you know, public event into something else."

"What was driving that sentiment considering this part of it — the actual breach of the Capitol hadn't happened yet?" asked Cheney.
"Why were we alarmed?" the White House security official asked to clarify

"Right," Cheney confirmed.
"The president wanted to lead tens of thousands of people to the Capitol. I think that was enough grounds for us to be alarmed," said the official.
Another former White House employee interviewed said that Tony "Ornato expressed to me that the president was irate."
Sgt. Mark Robinson (retired) served with the D.C. Metro Police Department, and confirmed to the House select that the president was furious and was demanding that they go to the Capitol.

"The only description I received was that the president was upset and adamant about going to the capital and there was a heated discussion about that," he said relaying a TS agent's comments. He has been with the security detail and the motorcade over 100 times, he said.

"In that 100 times, did you ever witness another discussion or argument of a heated discussion with the president where they were contradicting where he was supposed to go?" asked Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA).
"No," Robinson replied.
He went on to say he was monitoring the police channels

"So, at the end of the speech, we know that while inside the limo the president was still adamant about going to the Capitol," Robinson said. "That is being relayed to me by the TSA agent. We responded back to the White House but the POTUS motorcade was placed on standby. we were told to standby until they confirmed whether or not the president was going to go to the Capitol. I would just estimate 45 minutes to one hour waiting for Secret Service to make that decision."

https://www.salon.com/2022/07/21/a-s...cade-_partner/

So as to why the people present haven't testified under oath, the people the SS said would be made available to the committee to testify under oath, the very same people who claim Hutchinson is lying about her testimony, why haven't they testified? Here is what you said.

If the Hutchenson girl is correct that Ornato told her
the story - you'd surely think that a Thursday night
"Prime Time" hearing on the telly would be the
perfect place to have Ornato CONFIRM the story.

OR have one o' the lads who was inside the car
TELL ALL of AMERICA (or at least whomever is watching)
WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED! ... Give a first-hand accounte.

But NO... That didn't happen.

And it surely begs the question - WHY NOT??

You've already been told why they haven't testified.
You act like the committee isn't calling them to testify.

Everything would be so simple if they would just testify under oath about what was said. But that isn't going to happen.
Not because the committee doesn't want to hear what they have to say. But because they lawyered up and won't tell the truth under oath until forced to. They won't appear, like they were so eager to do when this testimony was first reported, until forced by subpoena.

And this surely begs the question, what are they hiding? What changed since they denied Hutchinson's testimony was truthful?

There is sworn testimony for one version. There is no sworn testimony for the version you keep pushing.

This "game" is far from over, no matter how desperately you want it to be.

... The girl claimed that Ornato told her that
He heard that Trump grabbed the steering wheel
and grabbed the neck of a Secret Service Agent.

But now - game over. ... The story has been "DOWNGRADED"...

So NO grabbing of anything by Trump.
Just a heated discussion of why they couldn't
take President Trump to the Capitol.

So for the last few weeks the 6th January has
(as I told you) pushed yet-another BULLSHIT story
about President Trump.

Just last week --- they "Stand behind the story"...

Well Blimey! ... NOW - it's "downgraded" from
Trump being physical - to a heated discussion.

They Must Have Found The Missing E-Mails And Texts.

And yet --- YET --- you liberal lads here STILL
actually wonder WHY we conservatives here
continue to call-out all the Democrat FAKERY.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
What "FAKERY"?
Be specific and include links.
It's not that I don't believe what you say....okay, it's because I don't believe what you say.
... Facts are Facts, lads... Even IF you don't fancy them.

Hutchinson told a "story" and it was IMMEDIATLY refuted by
the lads inside the car... Who have stated that they would
be happy to testify about this.

And the Committee doesn't want to hear from them.

Didn't Bobby Engel testify at the Prime Time show last Thursday?
And Downgrade the story... Never once mentioned that President Trump
grabbed the steering wheel or anybody by the neck.

Just claimed "it was a heated discussion"...

It would seem that NOBODY will CONFIRM the girl's story.
They will NOT... Not in the rain... Not on a train...
Not in the dark... Not with a spark... Not up or down.
Not here or there... - they WON'T confirm it ANYWHERE. ...

#### Salty
hutchinson's text history at the time does not support her testimony before the tribunal concerning her hearsay

if a search for the truth had been the intent of the dimocrats, it would have been appropriate to have some skilled lawyer at least ask her to explain those texts in light of her later testimony
... See? ... There's the rub... YOU and the American people
are NOT supposed to ever see ANY of the text comments.

Especially the ones where she was laughing about the 6th Jan
"insurrection" - after all, she's a insurrectionist herself.
Just ask her.

Because IF you saw those emails and texts - then you would
surely QUESTION her testimony with the committee there
- of being scared and fearful on 6th Jan.

If they ever do a Batman film with a all-female cast,
she could surely play Two-Face. ...

#### Salty
the dimocrats attack people in and about their careers

threatening them about never getting a job again anywhere

she's likely intimidated before she gets there

what is she 24? and she faces these goons?
She looked intimidated, didn't she?

Get over it, boyz. The debunkers have been debunked.

Free thinking Americans know what went on. Looks like you're going to spend the rest of your lives being miserable -- guilt or shame, it doesn't really matter -- that you're all-in commitment to Twitler led to the reckoning that will ruin his political future and spell the end of Trumpism.

Thank the God of your choice!
I think something seriously is wrong with Salty. He just keeps making up stuff. Anything to avoid any facts.

Engle nor Ornato have testified to anything on this subject. I hope they do testify, I’m sure there’s some interesting testimony they can provide aside from the post speech ride. All they have to do is go under oath rather than have a spokesperson say what they would say.

And her texts. Lol. Right.

Y’all are the most straw grasping folks ever. It’s entertaining at least reading how lacking your knowledge bases are.
Another chance for the supporters to defend lol the fucking moron. But nope...just talk big bad shit and run and hide lol m omg. They won't take a bullet (oath) for the fucking moron

Dah...cult bots are not right in the head. They just follow the leader and love being made fun of for the big shit talk
I think something seriously is wrong with Salty. He just keeps making up stuff. Anything to avoid any facts.

Engle nor Ornato have testified to anything on this subject. I hope they do testify, I’m sure there’s some interesting testimony they can provide aside from the post speech ride. All they have to do is go under oath rather than have a spokesperson say what they would say.

And her texts. Lol. Right.

Y’all are the most straw grasping folks ever. It’s entertaining at least reading how lacking your knowledge bases are. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Engel wasn't the fellow who testifyed last Thursday
in the Prime Time show?? ... If it wasn't him
- WHO was it? ... And WHY hasn't Ornato?
I know why the lads inside the car haven't - because
the committee doesn't want to hear from them.

And what the piss?! ... It's been a week - and NOTHING MORE
concerning President Trump's "action" in the car.
Nobody to corrobourate Cassidy's story... NO ONE.

Not in a box - not with a fox... Not today - not yesterday!
Not in the Pub... Not at the rub (parlour)...
Not with Biden's hair - or Yogi bear... There's no one there!

No One...

### Salty
well, salty....take only small solace

lack of evidence and absence of truth hasnt ever stopped the dims yet

and with the levers of government infused with their partisans

with merrick garland, along with eric holder and tarmac lynch, shown to be among the most partisan and influenceable of atty generals

and given that any conservative's prospects with a washington dc judge and jury is not good

and with the drumbeat of alarm and frenzied hysteria their media will constantly provide

no one or thing is safe, including america
Engel wasn't the fellow who testifyed last Thursday
in the Prime Time show?? ... If it wasn't him
- WHO was it? ... And WHY hasn't Ornato?
I know why the lads inside the car haven't - because
the committee doesn't want to hear from them.

And what the piss?! ... It's been a week - and NOTHING MORE
concerning President Trump's "action" in the car.
Nobody to corrobourate Cassidy's story... NO ONE.

Not in a box - not with a fox... Not today - not yesterday!
Not in the Pub... Not at the rub (parlour)...
Not with Biden's hair - or Yogi bear... There's no one there!

No One...

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Haven't had to use this in a while, but you've earned it, dude!