"AMERICAN SNIPER" OPENS TODAY....

Rogen was great in "Paul", but other than that, he's an idiot. Moore is a slimy weasel.
Rogen was great in "Paul", but other than that, he's an idiot. Moore is a slimy weasel. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
really?
what is thie TMZ?

they are or their persona is?

whether they are "themselves" or a "persona" to keep them getting work/money, they are /have made a fortune

being an ass is more attention getting then being "nice"
it's getting pretty tedious duking it out with you, rio. It just feels so unfair, kinda like being a ringer in the Special Olympics. How much fun can it be beating your ass all day every day?

Bring something of substance to the table and I'll look at it, bubba. Then maybe I'll accept your surrender and play it straight... Of course, this is coming from the same hand worker who told me to "eat shit and die, liberal pond scum" in Post 76, so maybe you should bring something nice enough for us to overlook that.

Now it's on you rio.

Play nice is your move. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not so sure this can work. Are you sure that you understand the FULL concept of respect ? Yssup you do know this is NO surrender. This is an olive branch extended with the best of intentions.
Note that you compare yourself to a ringer and me too a retard in your last post. This was not exactly a kind return on your part. I will honor my offer to drop the sword if you accept.

Now again I acted politely.

What say you ?
Actually in the movie he and his brother are watching TV when the trade centers are attaced and he is enlisting in the next scene. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Actually in the movie he and his brother were watching the bombing of the embassies in Africa and the loss of life. He is home with his wife (whom he married after he finished BUDS training) when the World Trade Center was attacked.
I have tickets for Saturday night. I've only seen 2 of the nominated movies thus far, Boyhood and The Grand Budapest Hotel, neither of which impressed me as being Academy Award level movies. I usually enjoy Clint Eastwood movies so I'm hoping I won't be disappointed.
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2015, 07:57 AM
. I usually enjoy Clint Eastwood movies so I'm hoping I won't be disappointed. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Well then do not watch The Trouble with the Curve...
Well then do not watch The Trouble with the Curve... Originally Posted by WTF
I kinda liked Trouble With The Curve. No big message or social commentary. Just a entertaining movie.
Finally something, one thing we can both agree on.
Do you think the two of us could ever lay down the sword and just exchange views or thoughts here ??? Im willing to give you that respect. Can you throw down the axe. Or do you want to just continue the same b/s. Up to you now. Originally Posted by rioseco
What is up with the white flag, rio? What does the white flag signify?

Not so sure this can work. Are you sure that you understand the FULL concept of respect ? Yssup you do know this is NO surrender. This is an olive branch extended with the best of intentions.
Note that you compare yourself to a ringer and me too a retard in your last post. This was not exactly a kind return on your part. I will honor my offer to drop the sword if you accept.

Now again I acted politely.

What say you ? Originally Posted by rioseco
What say I? I say respect is earned. You have done nothing to earn my respect. Nor have you exhibited "kindness" in any of your previous posts. So why should I believe anything you say? Except of course, that you wish to go about your business without challenge.

I get that. I appreciate your extending an olive branch. I really do.

However, you giving anyone a lesson in manners is somewhat hypocritical.

I know you have no respect for me or anything for which I stand. The statements you make are disrespectful to anybody who disagrees with you and in my opinion, blatantly anti-American, hostile and potentially frightening. You're entitled to your opinions and I respect that right. But I'm entitled to disagree as enthusiastically as I feel is warranted.

I don't dog your ass for nothing, not when there are so many others who can handle it. You've earned the attention I give you. Apparently you can't handle it and want to turn off the spigot. I get that too, so...

I'll accept your white flag. I'll take your olive branch, Rioseco. But if I sense you're not holding up your end of the bargain, I'll shove it right up your ass and break it off.

That's as "polite" as it gets right now.

What say I? I say respect is earned. You have done nothing to earn my respect. Nor have you exhibited "kindness" in any of your previous posts. So why should I believe anything you say? Except of course, that you wish to go about your business without challenge.

I know you have no respect for me or anything for which I stand. The statements you make are disrespectful to anybody who disagrees with you and in my opinion, blatantly anti-American, hostile and potentially frightening. You're entitled to your opinions and I respect that right. But I'm entitled to disagree as enthusiastically as I feel is warranted.

I don't dog your ass for nothing, not when there are so many others who can handle it. You've earned the attention I give you. Apparently you can't handle it and want to turn off the spigot. I get that too, so...

I'll accept your white flag. I'll take your olive branch, Rioseco. But if I sense you're not holding up your end of the bargain, I'll shove it right up your ass and break it off.

That's as "polite" as it gets right now. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
As you wish. I did my best to make peace withg you. Obviously that is not what you wish. You do wish for adversity. Dont lecture me about manners. You, Yssup were the very first one to be disrespectful on this board by callingl me an ignorant fuck. So have it your way. We can go at it everyday since that is what you want. Peace out, peace over brother...........
AssupLiar doesn't stand for anything but statism, homo epithets and pictures of poop. I'd be concerned if I ever did anything to "earn" his respect.

And BigPussyCockLicket, "Paul" is a great movie. You should watch it.
@COG and Rioseco

AssUpLiar's first 2 posts in this thread.......unprovoked, he couldn't control himself.....don't expect anything other than these kinds of comebacks coming from this Dipshit......

Neither could the guy sitting in front of Pee Wee Herman.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're in? In the crosshairs,?

LMAO @ ignorant fuck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

That's as "polite" as it gets right now. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This is why you won the DOTY by a three to one margin over your nearest competitor. Rio made an honest effort, twice, to extend an olive branch of peace. You would only accept an unconditional surrender. He had no reason to do so, but you declared victory, prancing around like an Austin faggot, vomiting all over his offer.
You are a stupid fuckhead.
What are you going to do, call me a "faggot?" Oh yeah, you already did.

This entire play is total bullshit. I don't put my private business in the street. I'm sure you, of all people, can dig that.

Waving the white flag? What does that mean to you?

Sorry, you're just tilting at rainbows!
Now, to address the false implications posted by two of the most insincere members of this board:

whir-LIE-turd: What about my first post in his thread dont you understand? Obviously you didn't get the joke or make the connection. further, your post implies that I directed that towards the poor, defenseless Rioseco, when it didn't. That comes as a big surprise.

Whiny: You welcomed me to this forum years ago by changing my handle, which you have since done for everyone with whom you disagree. Your every criticism is a case of pot and kettle. YOU invented "AssupLiar," not I.

Rio: you wanna play nice, show me you know how. I find it tedious dogging your dumb ass. Or you can put me back on ignore. Your choice.

Now, surely the whistle has blown at the quarry and you boys can get back to your brotosaurus until Mr. Slate says you can go home!
Now, to address the false implications posted by two of the most insincere members of this board:

whir-LIE-turd: What about my first post in his thread dont you understand? Obviously you didn't get the joke or make the connection. further, your post implies that I directed that towards the poor, defenseless Rioseco, when it didn't. That comes as a big surprise.

Whiny: You welcomed me to this forum years ago by changing my handle, which you have since done for everyone with whom you disagree. Your every criticism is a case of pot and kettle. YOU invented "AssupLiar," not I.

Rio: you wanna play nice, show me you know how. I find it tedious dogging your dumb ass. Or you can put me back on ignore. Your choice.

Now, surely the whistle has blown at the quarry and you boys can get back to your brotosaurus until Mr. Slate says you can go home! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Ignore doesn't work because I still see your insults kicked around the thread in others postings. Sometimes your post includes more than one target in your reply. Other times it is brought to light when someone copies it to re-address your remarks. What ever brother. You proved your real intent and I understand correctly.
You say respect must be earned, ok. So you must feel it ok to dog someone without ever getting to know them. All it took for me was one post here and you began firing off insults. You did not know enough of me to disrespect me then and it matters not now. You deem me un-American. Shows just how little you know of me.I see now. If one disagrees with you he is always ignorant, stupid and un-American. Some real itellectual grinding going on in that brain case of yours ! Have a great day Yssup