Texas school shooting

... And WHAT does Beto want? ... To take-away YOUR guns.
The guns of the police... and the guns of school security personnel.

The Democrat party will be the onley people with any guns.
To keep the American people under control.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
My last post about Lizzo is comically absurd. Yours is patently false and ridiculous.
fuck O'Dork. if you want to be some bleeding heart uberlib and blame yourself fine.

TWK is not responsible. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No, fuck those who turn a blind eye to this, Comerade Whackov.

Like you.
No, fuck those who turn a blind eye to this, Comerade Whackov.

Like you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

still waiting for you to post one meaningful thing that would have prevented this. i suspect we'll be waiting a very long time.

eternity is a long time Aunt Peg

My last post about Lizzo is comically absurd. Yours is patently false and ridiculous. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
... Maybe you can marry Beto ... If he wins, which he won't
- he can make you his Secretary of the Interiour.

He wants to TAKE THE GUNS AWAY. .... Wake Up.

#### Salty
False.

You can't post without spin, can you? Beto said Abbott was responsible. Look up that word. It doesn't mean Abbott caused the shooting. Outside, with reporters, Beto said ''we are all responsible''. You conveniently glossed over the latter. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Saying he's responsible is same as placing blame. Besides how is Abbott responsible when O'Rourke is the "Gun Control Czar"? It looks to me like O'Rourke isn't doing his job very well as the Gun Control Czar.
Texas.. Where a 7 week old Fetus has more protection than a 7 year old child. Can't (won't) do anything to stop mass murder, but if you call an Uber for a Woman to ride to an abortion clinic, you and she are arrested, and the Tipster in Montana collects at least $10,000.
Saying he's responsible is same as placing blame. Besides how is Abbott responsible when O'Rourke is the "Gun Control Czar"? It looks to me like O'Rourke isn't doing his job very well as the Gun Control Czar. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Biden's handlers threw O'Dork under the short bus

One Year On, Where Is Beto O’Rourke?

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...-beto-orourke/
Biden's handlers threw O'Dork under the short bus

One Year On, Where Is Beto O’Rourke?

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...-beto-orourke/ Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So what? You say both Biden and Beto want to take everybody's guns away. You will pretend to agree with Biden's attack here, but you use the same against Biden.
... Maybe you can marry Beto ... If he wins, which he won't
- he can make you his Secretary of the Interiour.

He wants to TAKE THE GUNS AWAY. .... Wake Up.

You are getting sillier every passing day..
how is Abbott responsible when O'Rourke is the "Gun Control Czar"? It looks to me like O'Rourke isn't doing his job very well as the Gun Control Czar. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He's not. Try and keep up.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...biden-gun-czar
So what? You say both Biden and Beto want to take everybody's guns away. You will pretend to agree with Biden's attack here, but you use the same against Biden. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

i disagree with Biden. on everything. i disagree with the fact that he breathes my "MAGA Air".

so tell us .. in your words .. all the good things Biden has done for America?
so tell us .. in your words .. all the good things Biden has done for America? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You are the one who brought up Biden. Obssessed with him still?

How about another armed Texas School Student? Do you want these kids to run free, unmolested, armed?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ted-with-rifle
still waiting for you to post one meaningful thing that would have prevented this. i suspect we'll be waiting a very long time.

eternity is a long time Aunt Peg Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Let's start with universal background checks.

Red flag laws. Chit, half of you dipshits would be on double secret probation.

Ban semi-automatic assault-style weapons. You can get your venison off the side of the road, like God intended.

All told, we really need to ban Putin stoogies like you, Comerade Whackov!

What is YOUR solution, Comerade Whackov? Do you even think there's a problem?

We'll wait for your answer...

Texas.. Where a 7 week old Fetus has more protection than a 7 year old child. Can't (won't) do anything to stop mass murder, but if you call an Uber for a Woman to ride to an abortion clinic, you and she are arrested, and the Tipster in Montana collects at least $10,000. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yep.

And that lying piece of shit Abbott broke out the "mental health issue" card again.
... And WHAT does Beto want? ... To take-away YOUR guns.
The guns of the police... and the guns of school security personnel.

The Democrat party will be the onley people with any guns.
To keep the American people under control.

You are truly beyond help.

Beto said he was coming after assault style weapons.

And I'll be right there with him, yer stroob.