we have been here before: to mask or not to mask

Dude everyone has heard this stupid mask bullshit we don't care

I wear a mask because I'm a faggot. However, I don't care if others decide not to wear one, and I don't care if businesses decide to mandate them. I will respect the policies of those businesses.

If you're walking your dog or drinking your own piss on the sidewalk, I don't care at all if you decide to wear a mask or not. Why should you? Why does that matter? Just stay in your apartment/house and jackoff or stfu.
Another post by one that doesn't understand how masks work, unfortunately also one with poor command of the English language and seemingly incapable of civil discussion. I'm glad that he at least respects policies of businesses, but obviously doesn't understand that a mask is not required to walk ones dog or drink one's piss on the sidewalk as long as proper social distance is maintained. However, if Strokey should desire to do either within 6 feet of me, I'd appreciate that he wear a mask. On second thought after considering the maturity of his reply, maybe two in case the first fails.
pon pon pon? lol!
I linked here to a study in a prestigious medical journal, Lancet, that showed hospitalized Covid patients who took hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) had a much higher probability of dying than those who didn't. The authors later determined they'd used bogus data, and the paper was withdrawn. And Why_Yes_I_Do and eccielover gleefully sent me running with my tail between my legs, ashamed and humiliated. As such, I'm reluctant to weigh in.

HOWEVER, here's the latest "study of studies" or meta study on HCQ. They concluded that there's no benefit to using HCQ to treat Covid 19 and there's no benefit to taking it as a preventative measure. And there are significant side effects:

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....14.20065276v5

On the other hand, here's a single study, that concluded HCQ works in a hospital setting. I've read elsewhere that the patients in this study weren't as sick as those in some others, so that now some believe HCQ may have some benefits early but not after you're really, really sick:

https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S...534-8/fulltext

I wouldn't take the stuff myself, I'd prefer they give me something like Remdesivir or Dexamethasone, which are known to work. Originally Posted by Tiny
Most studies use a HCQ dose of 400-600 mg /day. Frontline doctors recommended 200 mg/week.
They gave patients 14-21 times the necessary dose and had side effects? Shocking
I linked here to a study in a prestigious medical journal, Lancet, that showed hospitalized Covid patients who took hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) had a much higher probability of dying than those who didn't. The authors later determined they'd used bogus data, and the paper was withdrawn. ...

On the other hand, here's a single study, that concluded HCQ works in a hospital setting... Originally Posted by Tiny
And then, this got released:

And this

And then there are those lingering questions, perhaps pesky even; If HCQ is so deadly, why has it been in use for over 65 years and can be prescribed to pregnant women and children. Not to mention that in some countries you don't even need a prescription. The VA even mentioned that they have about 40,000 doses per day going to veterans.

BTW: Was reading another article, no not the one from Fauci about how bofo it was for treating SARS-COVID-1 from 2005. A different one about how HCQ increases the body PH level and is effective in treating a broad array of diseases and bacterial infections. So why is big pharma so against it? Wonder what role revenue stream may have on their position...
... However, if Strokey should desire to do either within 6 feet of me, I'd appreciate that he wear a mask. On second thought after considering the maturity of his reply, maybe two in case the first fails. Originally Posted by reddog1951

Would you mind displaying a copy of your registration to the Sexual Offender Registry as well as a copy of your Sexual Assault convictions? That would be great...
  • oeb11
  • 08-17-2020, 09:41 AM
Poison Center Hotline:1-800-222-1222The Maryland Poison Centers Monthly Update: News, Advances, InformationSubscribe to ToxTidbits and read past issues at www.mdpoison.comChloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine: Old Drugs, Still Just as ToxicChloroquine (CQ) and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are used for the treatment and prevention of malaria and inflammatory conditions. Recently, due to the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) pandemic, interest has arisen in utilizing CQ and HCQ for the treatment of these patients where we have little therapeutic options (Biosci Trends. 2020 Mar 16;14(1):72-73). However, use of CQ and HCQ can cause severe toxicities with overdose. CQ and HCQ have a very narrow therapeutic window. For instance, 1 or 2 tablets of CQ or HCQ can be fatal for a small child (J Emerg Med. 2005 May;28(4):437-43). Even 2 to 3 times the therapeutic dose can be fatal in children while ingestion of >5 g in adults is almost universally fatal (N Engl J Med. 1988 Jan 7;318(1):1-6.). It is also important to note that most of these deaths usually occur either pre-hospital or within 2.5 hours from the time of ingestion. Toxicity with CQ and HCQ occurs shortly after overdose. Neurologic symptoms may include altered mental status and seizures, but most concerning are cardio-vascular effects. Toxicity predominates secondary to it being a quinine deriva-tive, like quinidine (class Ia anti-dysrhythmic). This causes QRS/QTc prolongation, hypotension, impaired contractility, conductivity and excitability, but increased risk of re-entry arrhythmias. Hypokalemia may occur secondary to potassium shifting intracellularly. Prompt recognition, close monitoring and treatment are necessary to decrease the likelihood of mortality. Activated charcoal is questionable as patients tend to deteriorate rapidly and have a possibility for seizures. Importantly, hypotension in these patients is not due to peripheral vasodilation but secondary to de-creased cardiac function; therefore norepinephrine is not our pressor of choice. For patients that are rapidly declining (SBP <80 mmHg, QRS duration >120 msec, seizures, dysrhythmias) it is recommended to intubate and start epinephrine at 0.25 μg/kg/min IV and high dosediaze-pam at 2 mg/kg IV (or 0.5 mg/kg midazolam) over 30 minutes, then continue at that dose daily. This regimen was found to decrease mortality from 91% to 9% (N Engl J Med. 1988 Jan 7;318(1):1-6.)and displayed a similar mortality rate in a larger cohort (Crit Care Med 1996; 24: 118995). High dose diazepam is thought to act on peripheral benzodiazepine receptors in the myocardium (Pharmacol Ther. 2006 Jun;110(3):503-24), and in rat studies, doses up to 20 mg/kg were found to be ben-eficial(J Toxicol Clin Toxicol.1983 May;20(3):271-9). Additionally, potassium should be monitored closely and cautiously repleted when it falls below 2 mEq/L. Other supportive therapies such as sodium bicarbonate for QRS prolongation and benzodiazepines for seizures should be used. Generally, it is the high pre-distribution initial concentrations after acute ingestion that cause toxicity. Toxicity should resolve within 24-48 hours with aggressive management and as the drug dis-tributes into tissues. Note that CQ and HCQ serum concentrations are not readily available. As chloroquine is being revitalized for the treatment of COVID-19, it is important to remember the severe toxicity associ-ated with its use. Ensure that patients are locking up this medication and not stockpiling, as even one tablet can be very toxic to a child. Contact the poison center as soon as a CQ or HCQ exposure is suspected. Did you know? Adverse effects with therapeutic doses of CQ and HCQ depend on the dose. The most often reported adverse effects of CQ and HCQ include nausea, diarrhea, gastritis and dizziness. Vision changes (retinopathy), dermatologic effects, and hearing loss are generally associated with chronic use or high doses, such as those used for rheumatoid arthritis.March 2020Faisal Syed Minhaj, Pharm.D

From a reputable source - and a topic previously commented on. Giving 14-21 times the therapeutic dose - could well be lethal for adults - as double the dose can have cardiac rhythm problems and arrythmias.

There are well established uses - Lupus and malaria. Not a drug to be taken lightly.
That was a rather rough cut formatting. Try one of mine, but not too much of it

ARSENIC

Arsenic is a trace element. It is found in several foods including seafood, poultry, grains (especially rice), bread, cereal products, mushrooms, and dairy products. Some forms of arsenic are used as medicine. Some forms of arsenic (inorganic arsenic) can have serious side effects.

Healthcare providers sometimes give arsenic trioxide intravenously (by IV) to treat a type of blood cancer called acute promyelocytic leukemia. This arsenic product is available by prescription only.

Arsenic is also used for asthma, cough, pain, swelling (inflammation), and other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses. Using arsenic can also be unsafe...

Unsafe, cute way of saying DEATH

Poison Center Hotline:1-800-222-1222The Maryland Poison Centers Monthly Update: News, Advances, InformationSubscribe to ToxTidbits and read past issues at www.mdpoison.comChloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine: Old Drugs, Still Just as ToxicChloroquine (CQ) and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are used for the treatment and prevention of malaria and inflammatory conditions. Recently, due to the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) pandemic, interest has arisen in utilizing CQ and HCQ for the treatment of these patients where we have little therapeutic options (Biosci Trends. 2020 Mar 16;14(1):72-73). However, use of CQ and HCQ can cause severe toxicities with overdose. CQ and HCQ have a very narrow therapeutic window. For instance, 1 or 2 tablets of CQ or HCQ can be fatal for a small child (J Emerg Med. 2005 May;28(4):437-43). Even 2 to 3 times the therapeutic dose can be fatal in children while ingestion of >5 g in adults is almost universally fatal (N Engl J Med. 1988 Jan 7;318(1):1-6.). It is also important to note that most of these deaths usually occur either pre-hospital or within 2.5 hours from the time of ingestion. Toxicity with CQ and HCQ occurs shortly after overdose. Neurologic symptoms may include altered mental status and seizures, but most concerning are cardio-vascular effects. Toxicity predominates secondary to it being a quinine deriva-tive, like quinidine (class Ia anti-dysrhythmic). This causes QRS/QTc prolongation, hypotension, impaired contractility, conductivity and excitability, but increased risk of re-entry arrhythmias. Hypokalemia may occur secondary to potassium shifting intracellularly. Prompt recognition, close monitoring and treatment are necessary to decrease the likelihood of mortality. Activated charcoal is questionable as patients tend to deteriorate rapidly and have a possibility for seizures. Importantly, hypotension in these patients is not due to peripheral vasodilation but secondary to de-creased cardiac function; therefore norepinephrine is not our pressor of choice. For patients that are rapidly declining (SBP <80 mmHg, QRS duration >120 msec, seizures, dysrhythmias) it is recommended to intubate and start epinephrine at 0.25 μg/kg/min IV and high dosediaze-pam at 2 mg/kg IV (or 0.5 mg/kg midazolam) over 30 minutes, then continue at that dose daily. This regimen was found to decrease mortality from 91% to 9% (N Engl J Med. 1988 Jan 7;318(1):1-6.)and displayed a similar mortality rate in a larger cohort (Crit Care Med 1996; 24: 118995). High dose diazepam is thought to act on peripheral benzodiazepine receptors in the myocardium (Pharmacol Ther. 2006 Jun;110(3):503-24), and in rat studies, doses up to 20 mg/kg were found to be ben-eficial(J Toxicol Clin Toxicol.1983 May;20(3):271-9). Additionally, potassium should be monitored closely and cautiously repleted when it falls below 2 mEq/L. Other supportive therapies such as sodium bicarbonate for QRS prolongation and benzodiazepines for seizures should be used. Generally, it is the high pre-distribution initial concentrations after acute ingestion that cause toxicity. Toxicity should resolve within 24-48 hours with aggressive management and as the drug dis-tributes into tissues. Note that CQ and HCQ serum concentrations are not readily available. As chloroquine is being revitalized for the treatment of COVID-19, it is important to remember the severe toxicity associ-ated with its use. Ensure that patients are locking up this medication and not stockpiling, as even one tablet can be very toxic to a child. Contact the poison center as soon as a CQ or HCQ exposure is suspected. Did you know? Adverse effects with therapeutic doses of CQ and HCQ depend on the dose. The most often reported adverse effects of CQ and HCQ include nausea, diarrhea, gastritis and dizziness. Vision changes (retinopathy), dermatologic effects, and hearing loss are generally associated with chronic use or high doses, such as those used for rheumatoid arthritis.March 2020Faisal Syed Minhaj, Pharm.D

From a reputable source - and a topic previously commented on. Giving 14-21 times the therapeutic dose - could well be lethal for adults - as double the dose can have cardiac rhythm problems and arrythmias.

There are well established uses - Lupus and malaria. Not a drug to be taken lightly.
Originally Posted by oeb11
  • oeb11
  • 08-17-2020, 10:22 AM
Perhaps Trump will issue a statement that Arsenic is not safe for the treatment/prevention of Wuhan Virus.

all the DPST's would be compelled to immediately inject arsenic as part of their "Trump is always wrong" campaign.

sounds good to me!
"Would you mind displaying a copy of your registration to the Sexual Offender Registry as well as a copy of your Sexual Assault convictions? That would be great"
Sorry sir, but I dont get your point. Please explain the connection.
...Sorry sir, but I dont get your point. Please explain the connection. Originally Posted by reddog1951
You sir are a degenerate sexual predator and should wear handcuffs while in public and ensure that others know that you are a total pedophile HOPEFULLY is just as bogus as assuming someone else is a typhoid carrying puss bag that should wear a mask because of something that they do not have so that you can "feel" better about it.

If you are concerned that you may catch a cold, stay home, live in your or your Mom's basement and you can still run for President. You can get your food and sundry items delivered in a box on your doorstep. But wash your danged hands.
Thanks for the reply Why_Yes_I_Do. We know all know your nature and ability to respond logically and respectfully.
This woman chose not to wear a mask.

Is he wearing a diaper?

warning: F words. May be good to turn the volume down first before clicking Play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIUscSyHFWc
She seemed able to express her opinion clearly and eloquently too some degree. Leastwise, I understood her position, from 20 yards away even. Wonder if she got one that plane.

This woman chose not to wear a mask.

Is he wearing a diaper?

warning: F words. May be good to turn the volume down first before clicking Play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIUscSyHFWc Originally Posted by CG2014