Review: No LMCC for Me!

Hey Mods, let's shut this down. I've said my piece, she's said hers, and we're done here.

It was simply a communication failure - she thought that messing with her phone would give me the hint to undress, and I didn't hear her suggestions to disrobe. I sensed that she wasn't comfortable, so I just went with what I thought was the flow... but neither one of us seems to have any trouble like this with any others - maybe LMCC and I are just a bad match. Originally Posted by OldYeller
OY I am gonna call BS. You have been here since 2010. You know the program, we don't wait for lady to ask. Especially a message lady, we get undressed lay on table. I think you pissed in post toasties with this review. If you felt she was uncomfortable you should have excused your self and left. No harm no foul. But you had to no review her trying to say it was her and with that opened it up to all Co-Ed to see. Not smart in my opinion.

BTW I don't think there is any reason to close this thread, but guess that is for Mods to decide. Seems like constructive conversation and comments being added.
Every body should read CK's post. Exactly what I was thinking. There is A LOT to be learned here. On both sides of our little game. And even a 3rd side. Like people who get dragged into these discussions who don't belong in this like SG and SS. Don't do that guys. That's BS. This was supposed to be between OY and LMCC.

But actually I guess it's never a bad thing to drag SG into any discussion because just to see that name always gives me an immediate boner.
This is the most BORING thread ever..........a bunch of fractious bullshit which is counter to the putative mission of this board.......which is to get laid......the worst is that both sides compile an entire treatise just to throw shade in a very predictable and immature manner.

JUST SO FUCKING BORING.............
Please riddle me this... how did she know to post a detailed response on the specific issue of wasted time? Originally Posted by Rover14
Damn.
There isn't a chancla big enough to squash this thread.
Keeps getting bigger each time I check back on it.

Rover, seems i'm not the only one that sees it the same way. Started as a review post. T-n-W responded in same, a review from her POV.

At least they pretty much coincide. Usually point/counterpoint is extremely divergent.

I just want to know if both parties have established private dialogue about the anger issue yet.
This is the most BORING thread ever..........a bunch of fractious bullshit which is counter to the putative mission of this board.......which is to get laid......the worst is that both sides compile an entire treatise just to throw shade in a very predictable and immature manner.

JUST SO FUCKING BORING............. Originally Posted by Smoothness
Just when I think I don't learn anything from this board, I see a gem of useful knowledge. I learned a new word and I really want to use it in everyday speech.

pu·ta·tive
adjective
generally considered or reputed to be
I just want to know if youve ever been [Staff edit. M] In either event get help...or at least stay off the internet. Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
LMCC. The “we” you refer to when referring to those who direct homophobic, racist, or other slurs towards others hopefully exist, for the most part, only in your little world. By almost any reasonable standard those words are meant as insults to hurt or demean someone, and I have no doubt that is your intent when you use them. To me, you have shown yourself to be a foul mouth, mean spirited whore with a whore’s mentality, and everytime you open your mouth you reinforce that image. Of course, those are only words which can’t possibly affect you since you care about no one but yourself.

Before I get a multitude of angry messages from providers, let me state my use of the word whore was directed solely towards LMCC and not towards providers in general. Originally Posted by Xesaddict

Yes I am a whore, and you are a john.
The "we" in my comment is referring to the comments between Itown and I. I called him a faggot, he called me a lesbo. We both also call one another out when were acting like bitches and tell one another to stfu. WE are cool with one another so yeah WE can speak to one another that way. I'd prefer his company any day over your old mean bitter ass.
You can also knock off the pretentious/passive aggressive bullshit. If you have something to say just fucking say it. Instead of dicking around this " I know her from a different site" " I've seen you before" blah blah bitch blah. What other site is this J? BACKPAGE? *Gasp *facepalm
Gtfoh I've used backpage for years. Everyone knows that. Get over it. Words don't bother me. Defense lawyers who represent men who beat pregnant women bother me. Snitches who rat on others for less federal time bother me. Child molesters/baby killers/abusers bother me. If you're not any of the above then you don't bother my little vulgar whore ass none.

Have a good day sir.
Aside from all of this, I love your avatar lmcc! You're so hot!
Aside from all of this, I love your avatar lmcc! You're so hot! Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII

Lol thank you.
2-Ill post a pic Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
My eyes!
My eyes! Originally Posted by tpepsi
In your ear t-pepsi
LMCC, you have some very sexy eyes and damn I love a woman with attitude. You won't have to worry about me not undressing. I just won't wear any when I come see you.
Yes I am a whore, and you are a john.
The "we" in my comment is referring to the comments between Itown and I. I called him a faggot, he called me a lesbo. We both also call one another out when were acting like bitches and tell one another to stfu. WE are cool with one another so yeah WE can speak to one another that way. I'd prefer his company any day over your old mean bitter ass.
You can also knock off the pretentious/passive aggressive bullshit. If you have something to say just fucking say it. Instead of dicking around this " I know her from a different site" " I've seen you before" blah blah bitch blah. What other site is this J? BACKPAGE? *Gasp *facepalm
Gtfoh I've used backpage for years. Everyone knows that. Get over it. Words don't bother me. Defense lawyers who represent men who beat pregnant women bother me. Snitches who rat on others for less federal time bother me. Child molesters/baby killers/abusers bother me. If you're not any of the above then you don't bother my little vulgar whore ass none.

Have a good day sir. Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
I think calling you a foul mouth, mean spirited whore with a whore’s mentality pretty much says what I have to say, and there is nothing passive aggressive or pretentious about it. Thank you, again, for solidifying your image. The only reason I mentioned having seen you via a different website was to let you understand I speak from first hand experience, though reading your posts is more than enough to confirm my opinion.

You have a good day as well.
In your ear t-pepsi Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
LOL!

I thought you were gonna post a full body shot, including your badonkadonk to put to rest these guys saying you got a big badonkakdonk.

Quoted from earlier in this thread:

LMCC: "My hair is blue. Just blue.I'm actually 5'2 160. Don't have much ass boob yes butt no. "

Old Yeller: "Butt no? Post a picture of yourself from the side and have a poll. Maybe you can't see it, but that's a big butt!"
LOL!

I thought you were gonna post a full body shot, including your badonkadonk to put to rest these guys saying you got a big badonkakdonk.

Quoted from earlier in this thread:

LMCC: "My hair is blue. Just blue.I'm actually 5'2 160. Don't have much ass boob yes butt no. "

Old Yeller: "Butt no? Post a picture of yourself from the side and have a poll. Maybe you can't see it, but that's a big butt!" Originally Posted by tpepsi

I don't have a big butt. The dress I had on was pretty form fitting. I'll take one in a bit and post.