Lower Rates....One Year Ago... ?? So confused :(

SatinSecrets:

Thank you so much. I guess I had no right to initiate the post because while my intention was good and heartfelt, I definitely did not mean to hurt people's feelings. It is easy to kick someone while they are down, but you opted for the opposite approach. Thank you. I would be interested in meeting people who appreciate me

xo

Angelina

P.S. Let me know if you'd like to do doubles.
Angelina: I just looked at your website and Wow! - You are NOT the typical SA lady. We have some wonderful, beautiful ladies in SA, but You seem to be in a class of your own. I know several upscale, classy gentlemen who would beat down your door for a $300/hr rate. I would certainly start at that rate and see how it works out for you. Welcome to SA! Originally Posted by SatinSecrets
Thank you for your service. I am running a $200 military special in two weeks, so I thank you for defending our freedoms.

A

Angelina, what you offer and where, you have every right to charge what you do. To my local hunnies, please don't feel offended by all this.

Brooke, you are my goddess and I will always come to see you no matter where you are at. And Jezabelle you are correct stating that because of your "resonable" rate that something is wrong with you. Sonya is a doll, and the nature of the business allows her to charge just a little more. Nothing else. She keeps it in range because she can, but also allows that "hump" day for those wishing to see her at the lower rate.

I have gone to see a couple providers at a higher rate, but still get great return from those I've seen at the...what should I call a "resonable" rate. But please don't take it as an insult that you have to charge that.

Yes, there are those "bad apples" out there. Do your homework, that's what this site provides. But the phrase "you get what you pay for" has nothing to do with those providers that offer us a great service at a resonable price. If you charge more it's expected you do.

My 2 cent's. Just wanted to show my apprication to those I see. Hope it also doesn't look bad on us hobbiest to do see those that charge what we can afford.

Memorial Day is this weekend. Please remember those that gave there all, and those that left something behind. Both past and present. God bless you.
From a fellow soldier... Originally Posted by Sabronco
MEOW!!!!
Pinky,

You are very sweet and thank you for your words. My message I guess really hurt a lot of providers and it wasn't my intent. I was so shocked by the dramatic drop, but as I have stated, a woman can charge $50 - $5000. It's her business. It doesn't have any affect on me, so I just wanted to chime in and wonder why the rates are so low. That's all. It is night and day from last year. I am happy to give references any time and always do in a lightspeed fashion

Best wishes to you.

Brooke,

You really don't know me very well and I hobby not for luxury but because I have a set of priorities that really matter to me. I don't live in a mansion, I don't drive a big fancy car. A lot of my hobby dollars go toward savings, investments and retirement so that I don't have to be dependent on this for the next 20 years. There is a lot you don't know about me and I think not coming to judge others about who they are outside of the hobby is pretty smart.

I don't think I am any better than any of you ladies. I promise. I am far from perfect and any rudeness/lack of humilty you though I displayed was me trying to explain myself to my critics who attacked me for this. I never once said I was better than you, so I challenge you to find that exact quote. My case was that I just feel like so many of you deserve so much more hourly because of the risks there are in this profession (STDs, rape, robbery), that's all. If I earn $100 more a session, it ensures I am tested every other week, my quality of life goes up and I can give a little bit more back.

When girls advertise, they lack a lot of humility in how they describe themselves themselves because they are "selling a package". If I were to take every advertisement I read of you and the other ladies, I could make the same case that you come across as "better" than the other ladies. We all have to be flamboyant when we advertise. One client was so intimidated prior to meeting me because he sensed I lacked humility and the one word when he finally met me, he described me was "puppy dog" and "grounded". It just like socials. I've never been to one, but frequent posters build a reputation/ego on the boards and when others meet them in person at socials, they are totally different. We all lack humility when we advertise and how we go about describing ourselves in our advertisements. I am not the only one. It's a business we are selling, so it's easy to pin that one on me, but I see others do it all of the time.

Then when men questioned my "dance card", I rebuttled to prove this thread was not out of desperation on my part, but rather a curiosity about the lowered rates. It is easy to "spin" what I have said and believe me, there are several girls who hate my guts just because, but I am a standing my ground and will defend myself and other ladies. What is interesting is the ladies who felt attacked by me (which I promise was not my intent), are criticizing me for being $300 - $400. A little hypocritical, don't you think? There are men who probably don't even find me remotely attractive, but would rather book with a BBW or a girl who is does not look like me for whatever reason. You never know what floats someones boat.

There are different girls for different men, but my approach has always been giving a fantasy, rather than a session. Believe me, just because I am a $300.00 + girl does not mean I don't offer $180 sessions to my military boys and disabled vets who are struggling. There are a few military clients who are back from Iraq who I charge $180 (as do repeat clients who booked me Summer 2009) so technically, I am swimming in your pool and offer services in the 100s for those who write me a letter and show proof of credentials. Please consider that before jumping to conclusions about who I am, my character, how I live outside of the hobby. I admire you and respect you for being a mommy. You are doing your best and no harm was ever intended.

Respectfully,

Angelina

are chiming in now attacking me for being that $300+ girl and I have to justify reasons why I feel such. Granted, if men wouldn't bicker a girl's incall, a better move would be to

I have been sitting on the sidelines just observing. While I do agree with Angelina that the rates have gotten lower, I also believe she could have approached the subject in a completely different way. While I was not insulted as others were that's only because I don't really care what anybody says. I define my worth nobody can do that for me. As I stated in my pm to you no matter how polite the insult it was still an insult. Yes it sucks that the rates have dropped but like I also mentioned we allowed it to happen. Maybe you see things differently because like you said you are alone, you have no so or kids to worry about. So you can afford to live in the lap of luxury. Speaking for myself only, I can not so whether I like it or not I have to take care of my kids. This hobby has helped me so much because it has given me the freedom to spend more time at home. Some may not know this but I have a child with special needs. While he is not sick he is Autistic and does have seizures so a regular job just won't cut it for me anymore. I do what I have to and I think that's what most of Sa providers do. I can not afford a very expensive hotel. While I do love and appreciate all my "friends" and I would love to spoil them a little more with a nicer place, I just can't. Like you I consider myself low volume as well. While I do see more then 1 friend a day I only can play 2 days a week most of the time. This makes me a very frugal person because I have priorities. I always treat my "clients" as "friends" and refer to them as such. While I did go to college I did not finish so I may not have a degree to throw around but I do consider myself a smart person as well. I would hope to believe I offer all my friend a great conversation as well. While I do not have that perfect 10 body I still feel as though I am a sexy women. I don't know you or Sonia personally but I feel as though you are correct you are not the same. While some men may prefer a women like yourself, a dream women say like Angelina Jolie. She is extremely sexy smart and is probably every mans fantasy but she comes off as cold and unapproachable. Sonia is like Jennifer Aniston, sexy, smart but more down to earth. Some men may feel more comfortable with her because she is more personable and approachable. Make sense? While I understand to hold your womenhood as sacred it doesn't really matter if you charge 180 or 200 like most of us or 300 or 400 like yourself because at the end of the day we are also selling are womenhood. Charging 300 doesn't make it any better. While I do believe 120- 150 is way to low I myself am guilty of it. Just think of it like this at the end of the day we all lay our heads with the same sin on our concience. Originally Posted by seXXXy Brooke
Angelina,
I have read this entire thread and do not believe for one second that you were confused in any way about the rates in SA. I think this was purely a marketing strategy on your part to brag about yourself and have others worship at the AA altar. You apparently have succeeded in running a 7 page ad and counting. There was a time in the past that I considered contacting you but did not because of price but now price is not the issue, attitude is. Below are several points that come to mind after reading this ad.

1. Since you are so confused about the lower rates in SA versus Austin why are you not just as confused about the rates in Austin versus LA? LA charges more than Austin so shouldn’t you also be posing this question in Austin?
2. Whether you meant to or not IMO you came across as very condescending and conceited. The market in SA is not a $300-400 market. That doesn’t mean someone can’t come to town and book a few clients but I don’t believe you will keep a full calendar if you are here full time. As the new flavor of the month you will garner some interest but your BS will wear thin in a fairly short time.
3. Post #73 in this thread pretty much sums it up. Anyone that has to tell you how humble they are and how they treat everybody as equals is anything but......

In my experience the people that go on and on about how good they are usually are not that good or are so conceited that they want everybody to confirm their attitude by worshiping at their feet. You apparently have plenty of worshipers.
4. I believe you have a severe case of GPS.
5. I don’t think you accomplished what you set out to. I think you turned more people off by your attitude than you ever expected. Treating SA providers like you are the teacher and they are first graders that need your guidance / mentoring is insulting to say the least.
Good luck to you.
Budman,

I can't respond to you because you are so negative it shows. You are incorrect and again, you don't know me. Believe me, your attitude is pretty bad and I wouldn't want you as my client. If you were really that interested in booking me, you would have and I don't think it was ever your intent to, but use this very hour to showcase your hostility. I respect your opinion, but you are very wrong. I hope you feel better about yourself and released some stress while you were at it. I was very confused because the rates were lower and your attack on me is because I finally stated something that everyone is whispering about. If this is a 7-paged advertisement, my bad, I genuinely did not know it would come to this - I have been pretty rational and polite throughout it all unlike you.

Regarding rates, if you look at my posting history, I posted something like this three months ago in the national forum, (CALIFORNIA VS TEXAS RATES) but again, jumping to conclusions is what you have done. Discussing rates has always been an interest of mine and I believe you owe me an apology. I am not conceited and if you did your homework and read all 50+ reviews, I have never been once described as that. You, too, should be ashamed for doing exactly what you are accusing me of doing. I'm a strong girl and will stand my ground. Some men can't handle it and those are people I don't want as my clients.

So if I have to state that I am humble, KaraLynnKelly is also guilty of the same exact thingl because she mentions her humility in the very first sentence. When we advertise, we all lack humility to a certain extent. Girls call themselves "sexxy" or "hot" or "gorgeous thick legs". Whatever it may be, having the word Sexy in a name is just as bad.

Your words don't affect me. There is nothing you can say that would hurt my feelings or tear me down because when you've experienced the hardships I have in life and having to pick myself up from the ground after being kicked over and over again, my scars are hardened and there is not a word, mean thing that anyone can do to hurt me anymore. I have worked hard for everything that I have and I do respect and LOVE these beautiful ladies of SA. I do mean that. Straight from the heart.

I really hope you feel better about yourself.

Best Wishes,

Angelina

Angelina,
I have read this entire thread and do not believe for one second that you were confused in any way about the rates in SA. I think this was purely a marketing strategy on your part to brag about yourself and have others worship at the AA altar. You apparently have succeeded in running a 7 page ad and counting. There was a time in the past that I considered contacting you but did not because of price but now price is not the issue, attitude is. Below are several points that come to mind after reading this ad.

1. Since you are so confused about the lower rates in SA versus Austin why are you not just as confused about the rates in Austin versus LA? LA charges more than Austin so shouldn’t you also be posing this question in Austin?
2. Whether you meant to or not IMO you came across as very condescending and conceited. The market in SA is not a $300-400 market. That doesn’t mean someone can’t come to town and book a few clients but I don’t believe you will keep a full calendar if you are here full time. As the new flavor of the month you will garner some interest but your BS will wear thin in a fairly short time.
3. Post #73 in this thread pretty much sums it up. Anyone that has to tell you how humble they are and how they treat everybody as equals is anything but......

In my experience the people that go on and on about how good they are usually are not that good or are so conceited that they want everybody to confirm their attitude by worshiping at their feet. You apparently have plenty of worshipers.
4. I believe you have a severe case of GPS.
5. I don’t think you accomplished what you set out to. I think you turned more people off by your attitude than you ever expected. Treating SA providers like you are the teacher and they are first graders that need your guidance / mentoring is insulting to say the least.
Good luck to you. Originally Posted by Budman
Budman,

I can't respond to you because you are so negative it shows. You are incorrect and again, you don't know me. Believe me, your attitude is pretty bad and I wouldn't want you as my client. Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
Say it ain't so.

Angelina, I'm just stating the obvious. Don't think for one second that I'm the only one here who has noticed.

My response to you was very rational and polite.

I'm sorry you feel I owe you an apology. How's that?
+=wee
Budman,

First and foremost, I recognize your avatar. I've always read what you've written and never once criticized you. You don't know me and have never met me and I will be the first to admit that when girls post, sometimes what girls say is impersonal and it is hard to decipher. I might have a sharp tongue and I apologize for this. I have been through a lot in life (even at 26), so that is why I feel the need to mentor some of the gals, because I've had it hard in life. I spent the last few years trying to heal, so if you did experience a session, you'd know that I am not like how you perceive me - that's all.

I am actually very, truly sorry if I judged you. You may not remember this, but I was recognized as a nice gal back on the ASPD days, so gaining new clientele is not an issue, however, if I need to be a 200/hr girl, maybe I need to know if I start visiting SA frequently.

Respectfully,

Angelina

Say it ain't so.

Angelina, I'm just stating the obvious. Don't think for one second that I'm the only one here who has noticed.

My response to you was very rational and polite.

I'm sorry you feel I owe you an apology. How's that? Originally Posted by Budman
:cla p:

+=wee Originally Posted by Sonya
Pass the popcorn over and I will share my nachos with ya.
now pass the popcorn sweetie...

oopsy just got some more for eveyone...

Pass the popcorn over and I will share my nachos with ya. Originally Posted by Tall_Cat81
Okay hehe maybe a little more than nachos
now pass the popcorn sweetie...

oopsy just got some more for eveyone...

Originally Posted by xlurklt
xlurk man that alot popcorn WEE! Hey I need some drink too