Question for our beloved Mod

Meltdown much, oinkboy?

YOU are the one in need of a vacation, you worthless spam queen!

The sooner you're banned, the sooner intelligent discourse can return to this forum. Originally Posted by lustylad
From YOU?

From EATLER?

From SLOBBRIN?

From LLiarMan? (And his little lapdog?)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA HHAAAAAA!

You're still irrelevant and too fucking stupid to see what's going on.

You want "intelligent discourse" in this forum?

Man up.
^^STUPID PIG Originally Posted by bambino
Man of few words, are you?

Well waddle home, fat boy. Nobody wanted you on their team!

• WTF
  • 09-15-2017, 09:08 AM
Really? Hmmmm.... is Dennis the Menace ok then?
Originally Posted by lustylad
Actually no.....my guess is you will probably get a warning for that. You are not supposed to depict underage sex.

There is a difference between a real picture of a minor crying and a cartoon picture of a baby crying.

Just like there is a difference between a picture of a cartoon minor crying and a cartoon minor getting butt fucked. In real life it of ok for a baby to cry....not so much for wtf you posted. It is like you can not post cartoons of illegal drugs. Ownership does not want that hassle, just like they do not want the hassle of wtf you posted. Why are you putting ownership in that position?

It is called common sense.

Half of me is hoping you are correct though. I can find some offensive as fuck cartoons....

Maybe next time before you post something like that, you'll put yourself in the Mods shoes or ownerships. Use some Common Sense and quit pouting because you didn't get your way.

So now snitchfuck is doing a big flip-flop and agreeing with Lexus Lover! Who'd a thunk it!

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...0&postcount=18

JCM dismissed LL's argument by saying "nice try". I'll be happy to delete my cartoon if you delete yours under clarified and consistent rules. What makes you think Dennis the Menace is underage anyway? He's been around longer than I have!

Snitchfuck wants the rules to be applied differently depending on who is accused of breaking them! And he calls everyone but himself a hypocrite!
Man of few words, are you?

Well waddle home, fat boy. Nobody wanted you on their team!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You've never been on a team. You're people expelled you. Now do your pig waddle you duck hooved pig.
  • WTF
  • 09-15-2017, 09:47 AM
So now snitchfuck is doing a big flip-flop and agreeing with Lexus Lover! Who'd a thunk it!

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...0&postcount=18

Snitchfuck wants the rules to be applied differently depending on who is accused of breaking them! And he calls everyone but himself a hypocrite! Originally Posted by lustylad
I agree with both JCM and LL.

I agree with JCM that cartoons are ok. LL disagreed.

If LL thinks it is not ok to post cartoons on minors fucking, then we agree.

You seem to be the one who disagrees on that point.

I think you are not using Common Sense here and it may cost you some points or time off.

Ok snitchfuck... I'll take a page out of your playbook. You stop posting cartoons and I will! Otherwise, as your pathetic little bush-league sidekick assup the pig says, "this is all on you!"

What's it going to be, snitchfuck? (Pssst - JCM wants you to negotiate.)

Just like all bumping is the same, all cartoons are the same too!
That's a LIE junior.
Posting an image that makes any reference whatsoever to underage sex here would not be advised. Makes no fucking difference whether the image is an animation or not. In fact you might want to move on from discussions of this certain nuclear topic altogether.

Is this shit too complicated for everyone?
Apparently so, JCM.

You see where the "negotiations" are going?

Makes your job easier, I imagine!
A "cartoon" pic is not the same thing as an actual pic of a minor. An actual pic of a minor is not allowed on here. Originally Posted by JCM800
So this is OK?

I'm so confused.
Is this shit too complicated for everyone? Originally Posted by JCM800
Dennis the Menace is 66 years old... isn't it about time he got laid?

"Dennis the Menace is a daily syndicated newspaper comic strip originally created, written, and illustrated by Hank Ketcham. It debuted on March 12, 1951, in 16 newspapers and was originally distributed by Post-Hall Syndicate."
Are you gonna let EATLER take the fall for you Junior turdman?
Are you gonna let EATLER take the fall for you Junior turdman? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wtf are you oinking about now, pigfuck? You're on the snitch team, remember? You already rtm'd me. Now feel free to make up some violation to snitch on someone else, you lying ignorant fuck.

And don't forget to fetch me a drink and clean my toilets before you run off to your thong-removal instruction class.
Wtf are you oinking about now, pigfuck? You're on the snitch team, remember? You already rtm'd me. Now feel free to make up some violation to snitch on someone else, you lying ignorant fuck.

And don't forget to fetch me a drink and clean my toilets before you run off to your thong-removal instruction class. Originally Posted by lustylad
The PIG is on a team of one. Himself.

PIGAPALOOZA