Trumps test positive for stupidity. Corona 19 virus too

I thought aborting perfectly healthy babies, a few seconds after they were born. Was what made your ass wet. Illegal ones too Originally Posted by Redhot1960
You thought wrong, Big Boy.

I'm watching the Cowboys game now, and the same horrible commercial has aired several times. Some ''former NFL pro, Jack Brewer, black guy, narrates that Trump ''brought black unemployment down to 3.5%, and Biden had mass incarcerated black men, while Trump set us free''.

He neglects to mention the rate is 12.1 today, and Trumps current campaign seeks stronger law and order, presumably incarcerating many BLM Negroes who are destroying ''Democrat run cities''.

Pandering like Hell. Never heard of Jack Brewer. I guess the stupid Trump campaign thinks airing that during football broadcasts, will be effective. Like Burgess Owens, a long retired Negro NFL Safety, whom FOX has on regularly, to provide cred.

Meanwhile, remember the ''where's my African American?'' He has stated he will not vote for Trump. They had to scrape Jack Brewer off a toilet seat, to be his stand-in.

He neglects to mention the rate is 12.1 today, and Trumps current campaign seeks stronger law and order, presumably incarcerating many BLM Negroes who are destroying ''Democrat run cities''. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
How's the football game going? Isn't "Cowboys" racist? Even "Indians" is!

On another note, Tran, do you have any Black friends to whose face you refer to them as "Negro"?
How's the football game doing? Isn't "Cowboys" racist? Even "Indians" is! Originally Posted by LexusLover
The Cowboys are getting clocked. 38-14. Lots of time still in the 3rd quarter.

The Cowboys suck. Hail to the Redskins.

The Cowboys suck. Hail to the washington football team. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
ftfy!

ahem... showing your racist colors. lol... there are no redskins. its just washington football team.
Hail to the Redskins. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So you are a racist. Thanks for sharing.
So you are a racist. Thanks for sharing. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Anytime.

Sonny Jurgenson rules.
You thought wrong, Big Boy.

I'm watching the Cowboys game now, and the same horrible commercial has aired several times. Some ''former NFL pro, Jack Brewer, black guy, narrates that Trump ''brought black unemployment down to 3.5%, and Biden had mass incarcerated black men, while Trump set us free''.

He neglects to mention the rate is 12.1 today, and Trumps current campaign seeks stronger law and order, presumably incarcerating many BLM Negroes who are destroying ''Democrat run cities''.

Pandering like Hell. Never heard of Jack Brewer. I guess the stupid Trump campaign thinks airing that during football broadcasts, will be effective. Like Burgess Owens, a long retired Negro NFL Safety, whom FOX has on regularly, to provide cred.

Meanwhile, remember the ''where's my African American?'' He has stated he will not vote for Trump. They had to scrape Jack Brewer off a toilet seat, to be his stand-in. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

You know that comparing any unemployment rates today as compared to before Covid is like comparing the number of cops in New York City before and after 9/11. It is pretty sick, highly dishonest, and demonstrates you have left your senses. Now you're going racist in your rants. Check out the mugshots. Most of those arrested are white you idiot. Yes, BLM is a front for a bunch of privileged, white, Marxist shots.
Am I close to making your Taliban list?

The Cowboys suck. Hail to the Redskins. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Still more than 3 minutes left.. Now 49-38. 4 touchdowns in the 4th quarter, followed by successful 2 point conversions. 3 in a row for the Cowboys, then one for the Browns after a blocked extra point try. Bizzarre! Likely a record for 2 point conversions in one quarter.
You know that comparing any unemployment rates today as compared to before Covid .... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Now you know why they want everyone to stay at home and wear masks!

Except, of course!

and

I see two people in that picture whose masks are down, LLman.

You must be looking for SHARKS!
I would bet that is why he had a Mask in his pocket On Debate night And now he's out being just reckless driving around .
This clusterfuck spread keeps getting worse. 3 Senate Republican Judiciary members now positive, and Trump knew Wednesday morning he had Covid. Hid it for 36 hours.

I hope the guy gets better, but God Damn. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
A bunch of fool DEMS!!!
I see two people in that picture whose masks are down, LLman.

You must be looking for SHARKS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Mask or not, every one of them is a useless piece of shit that will never accomplish anything for themselves or anyone else. If these people really had a cause and really cared about what happened to George Floyd you would think they would go about expressing that concern in a more constructive manner. Instead they damage property and put themselves and others in danger. What's actually just as disturbing is people support this type of behavior.
...I see a Covid conspiracy... Trump beating back the virus...

Until I see some of those Covid-aquiring Republicans show PROOF of more than coughs and the sniffles, I'm calling Bullshit. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Please provide something to substantiate your otherwise hysterical claim. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
^^^ Hey chungy, aintcha gonna reply to assup?

(Pssst - he just called you hysterical.)