FEC fines DNC and Clinton for Trump dossier hoax

• WTF
  • 04-27-2022, 04:43 PM
Biden Bitches don't watch the news, it reminds them what idiots they were when they voted last presidential election Originally Posted by tman1847
There were 2 idiots running for President in 2020....both parties and their supporters should hang their heads in shame.
There were 2 idiots running for President in 2020....both parties and their supporters should hang their heads in shame. Originally Posted by WTF

oh really? so the Republicans should have ditched an incumbent president running for a second term? when was the last time that happened by either party?

Biden is an idiot and the DNC hid it from voters for obvious reasons. the press also covered for the Democrats with exhibit A being Hunter's laptop. most of the posters in this forum knew the laptop would resurface. and it did. did you think it was just going to go away because you believed the Russian disinformation lie?

if the past 5-6 years have shown anything is that the Intel community is not to be trusted. they are the deep state. or part of it. several of the dim bulbs here blindly believe whatever bullshit they say especially if it's about Trump which means it's clearly a lie.

without covid and the press disinformation Trump would have won re-election. we most certainly would not be being invaded as we are now. Trump stopped that. which is why the deep state had to steal the election to get a compliant stooge like Biden in to do whatever they want him to do.

look what that got us. open borders has not a fucking thing to do with travel, idiot. of course you unlike Yssup Rider openly admit you want MILLIONS of ILLEGALS flooding in. then turn around and bitch about why the Government isn't doing more about homeless people in the US.

immigration reform is not mass illegal immigration. unless you want all quotas removed. 90% of these illegals have no valid claim to seek asylum and i'm being generous. also professor poofter you do know that international law concerning asylum states that you must request asylum at the first safe harbor, yes? even if that means Mexico then that's what it means. Trump had the Mexican army turning these caravans back. just wait and see if Biden gets Title 42 rescinded. how many illegals do you think are coming in every month now?
There were 2 idiots running for President in 2020....both parties and their supporters should hang their heads in shame. Originally Posted by WTF
... Cor! "MAN OVERBOARD!"

... Yet-another liberal lad surely jumping ship!

... The Biden ship is sinking FAST!

#### Salty
Everybody knows Biden won a corrupt election lol n omg n fkn stupid sore losers

Dah...nobody can prove it no matter how much taxpayers money they spend

Hunter Hunter Hunter is the gop meat beaten hard on these days

Pardon me...what a desperate which hunt for a nobody

Anybody butt the trumpy cult in 2024...even though he won't run
You could instead regale us with the myriad of F Joe Biden's accomplishments while in office. But do it before you check the balance of your IRA/401K accounts. Wouldn't want you to be colorizing your version none too much.

Everybody knows Biden won a corrupt election lol n omg n fkn stupid sore losers

Dah...nobody can prove it no matter how much taxpayers money they spend

Hunter Hunter Hunter is the gop meat beaten hard on these days

Pardon me...what a desperate which hunt for a nobody

Anybody butt the trumpy cult in 2024...even though he won't run Originally Posted by Tsmokies
You keep believing that little buddy Originally Posted by WTF
Something I missed in the shuffle? Care to embarrass yourself by elaborating? Didn't think so.
Who do I blame if my stock price doubles? Originally Posted by WTF
First you check your 401K to see how much money you lost
Durham, is he like the Ken Starr of the 90's? Originally Posted by WTF
no. Durham is legally smarter than Starr.
the FEC fines were unexpected. did not see that coming. it very likely complicates getting hillary off from the durhan probe.